Medic script.!

Share your custom configs, homemade binds, ET related programs, etc.
Talented Spammer

Medic script.!

Postby leoo250 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 18:12

I found it long time ago. I think it will be useful to all ET players who plays medics (most of you :>)

For me it works perfect. When I am at battlefield and I see someone to revive i click (and hold) Mouse button 3 (Scroll) and my weapon is changing into syringe, so I can help my teammate and when i stop holding scroll it automaticly change back to main weapon (Thompston or MP40).

Code: Select all
//medic script

set script1 „weaponbank 5â€￾

set script2 „weaponbank 3â€￾

bind MOUSE3 „+vstr script1 script2â€￾

**It also works when you are in other class. But for me it is useless if I'm not medic.[/code]
Known as <u><strong>Formel</strong></u> (Forme!) >>See ya on PS#<strong>5 </strong>:)<<<br /><br />Remember! You don\'t play for XP/levels, you play for <u><strong>FUN</strong></u>!<br />

Official Member

Postby -Drag- » Tue Mar 25, 2008 20:00

Well i have mostly the same thing only that i switch it to on/off with p and revive with mouse2 :)

Code: Select all
set Medrev1 "weaponbank 5"
set Medrev2 "+attack; wait 90; -attack; weaplastused"
set medicmodeon "echo ^1Medic Mode ON; Vsay cheer ^1Medic Mode On; bind mouse2 "+vstr Medrev1 Medrev2"; set medicmode vstr medicmodeoff;
set medicmodeoff "echo ^1Medic Mode OFF; vsay Cheer ^1Medic Mode Off; bind mouse2 weapalt; set medicmode vstr medicmodeon;
//set medicmodeon "echo ^1Medic Mode ON; bind mouse2 "+vstr Medrev1 Medrev2"; bind 6 vstr medipack; bind 5 vstr revive; set medicmode vstr medicmodeoff;
//set medicmodeoff "echo ^1Medic Mode OFF; bind mouse2 weapalt; bind 6 weaponbank 6; bind 5 weaponbank 5; set medicmode vstr medicmodeon;
set medicmode "vstr medicmodeon"
bind p "vstr medicmode"

Talented Spammer

Postby PinkRabbit » Tue Mar 25, 2008 20:26

if I can give a little hint :wink:
I use the med/ammo/dynamite/sachel by using the "E" button
and the needle/aistrike/engiTool/smoke by using "T" button
really handy and u don't have to reach so far like for the numbers

and if u wanne use strafe or the lean thingy just hold "f" and "a" or "e" at the same time :wink:

it's close and fast and real handy and no scrolling, only u will need to chenge the main say bind to an other

Spam Kid

Postby l0os » Sat May 03, 2008 21:31

little thing to put in script for fieldops:)

bind "B" "+zoom;+attack;-attack;-zoom"

Return to PS Techz0ne