Right Tk?

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Official Member

Right Tk?

Postby Toup » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:31

Its happend like this :

I was walking, and I was stuck, one guy of my team kill my . I think he name is Thors Hammer.

I post this because it had doubts if this is premit. This not the first time I see it, but to me it seems unfair , I would get some way to go out .

Please do not see me as i want to fu*** ThorsHammer , or Rocky, in my last topic , . I only want the better to this server. :wink:

Official Member

Re: Right Tk?

Postby Evil » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:15

Toupeirao wrote:Its happend like this :

Go on iam listening :D

Toupeirao wrote:I was walking, and I was stuck, one guy of my team kill my

what part of stuck do you mean?
You are stuck in the spawn (when you want to walk out spawn)
You are stuck in a kind of object (doors boxes etc....)
should give more details how you got stuck.

to express the word 1 of my team killed me,
if you are stuck in no matter what situation you can simple solve it by typing /kill
or use grenade to blow yourself up.
but there is no reason that a teammate give you a hand to do (like you alrdy sayed here above)

Toupeirao wrote:Think it was thors hammer

Well the knownledge with thor is that sometimes he can behave and sometimes hes a pain in ass i warn him in the past over periode of time to stop messing in server. but seems that his brains has a little problem.

Toupeirao wrote:I post this because it had doubts if this is premit. This not the first time I see it, but to me it seems unfair , I would get some way to go out .

ok now i get the your post so it seems that you got stuck when respawn or just spawned (when map begin)
and thor teamkilled you because he cant leave eighter,
well my answer is simple thor has not even a single point and a reason to teamkill you for that, if you see that you should pm an admin (mostly to me bowdown betinho) we are the most online arround but if there are others just do it in /m ps|

Toupeirao wrote:Please do not see me as i want to fu*** ThorsHammer , or Rocky, in my last topic , . I only want the better to this server. :wink:

we need more people like you that are just relax waiting for an member / admin's answer ;)
and in this point you are just 100% right, since teamkill is not allowed.
and i see this as a offending int tk in my eyes.

and its ok to report this, its only make you and us aware at witch ppl we should look out for whenever is a need or happend again.

Srry for so long post :D
hope u got some answers witch i gave you.

Official Member

Postby Toup » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:21

Np for the long post , you explain well, and that is what the Admins of this forum do. All ,are doing a good job, keep it up. :wink:

Official Member

Postby Evil » Sun Aug 30, 2009 14:31

Toupeirao wrote:Np for the long post , you explain well, and that is what the Admins of this forum do. All ,are doing a good job, keep it up. :wink:

thnx try my best ofc ;)

this forum can be locked as you ask me ;) or someone els need to reply?

Official Member

Postby Toup » Sun Aug 30, 2009 15:03

No no , you can close now . I have no more doubts . Tanks for the atention. :wink:

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:14

One Atention. Good job 8)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009