Just fine
33%
Too weak
30%

Total votes : 27
Spam Kid

Panzers

Postby Generator » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:36

Just would like to know everyone's opinions on panzers on ps3.
IMO they are too powerful and the people who use them can just crazily own. The reload times and power of the shot is too good for me.

Veteran

Postby ---Henry--- » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:06

Best thing is to remove if its possible :) ,
if not I agree with Gene...lower damage :mrgreen:

Henry ;)

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:00

No discussion about removing or not (it s not a subject of the post), but ja it s totaly true that the relaod time is just too fast, u can shoot a second missil in less than 3 seconds, it s just crazy. In the other hand, u can also cary 10 missils (if i remember well) it s just crzay too when u know that a normal panzer can only cary 4. So, the best think is to put a normal panzer (without searchin missil), with a normal reolad speed and 4 missils.

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:46

BOWDOWN wrote:So, the best think is to put a normal panzer (without searchin missil), with a normal reolad speed and 4 missils.

+1

that you can control the rocket is just strange and against ppl who can use it you have so less chances to get away.
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Server Owner

Postby stephan » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:33

ahm you cant limit the amount of bullets as far as i know
and we didn't changed the damage/the reload speed its related to soldier skill i thing! and its oaky i think with the remote missiles(you must navigate it manually) and to don't make it to ea isy with them we didn't enabled the pf cam :) and that the pf can carry so much rockets is nq related :) and you can't carry more as 8-9 if i remember right :)

Gold Star

Postby Croft » Sun Dec 16, 2007 13:41

The Panner Is not always fun.
Spassely on smal levels.
See You at PS# 1, 2, 4 & 5

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sun Dec 16, 2007 16:28

@steph : we already had panzer on in other servers, and i personaly never seen such a settings befor, a dude with 10 rockets shoot and reload in less than 3 seconds 8O ; and why not addin a Mig 29 or some Tomahawks?, seriously if u can t change this shitty settings (cuz it s realy is) just disable panzer.

Server Owner

Postby stephan » Sun Dec 16, 2007 20:31

the relaoding is easy you need onyl to switch fast the weapon :)

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Mon Dec 17, 2007 0:40

stephan wrote:the relaoding is easy you need onyl to switch fast the weapon :)

Ja, but it s not realy the point. We are talkin about the reload speed, mean the time u need to be able to shoot again, it s just damn short.

Veteran

Postby NeverMind » Thu Dec 20, 2007 0:06

BOWDOWN wrote:Ja, but it s not realy the point. We are talkin about the reload speed, mean the time u need to be able to shoot again, it s just damn short.

True.
Can't we change the reloadspeed of those panzers? Maby it's an option to make the reload speed as the old standard panzer's of a few month's ago.
Xfire:Reddevil5

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Fri Dec 28, 2007 13:23

soo.. i refresh that topic because of new "fun" that panzerplayers of server 3 found out :D

the possibility to shoot 4 - 10 (ore more, think, only ammo sets the limit) panzers into air and if they're enough then steer into enemies perhaps is funny the first times to see this, more than ever because new year is coming.. but i dunno if that kind of playing panzer is really the fair one :D and i have feeling, 8 panzers cruising through minas causes little lag (but dunno for sure, have to proof)...
black asked me yesterday, well i see no rulebreak in using it this way, but think its a reason to think about the new power of that weapon :P
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Dec 28, 2007 13:42

Well as u can c, this discussion is runin about a pretty long timo but it seems that owners just don t care about, once agin, i m for addin a "normal panzer" if it s possible, or disable this. Ja , i saw this new "tactical" shooting :) with more than 4 or 5 mrockets , well as i said befor why not addin B-52's and possibilty of massiv bombardement? it s too ET.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Fri Dec 28, 2007 14:12

loool

yeah... collecting airstrikes of fieldOP... and if he has enough.. then give them all in one shoot to the enemy crowd that is going to steal the obj or something^^

*g*
if flak jacket will help against it ?^^
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Spam Lord

Postby Zubaka » Fri Dec 28, 2007 18:27

Zielobjekt wrote:
BOWDOWN wrote:So, the best think is to put a normal panzer (without searchin missil), with a normal reolad speed and 4 missils.

+1

that you can control the rocket is just strange and against ppl who can use it you have so less chances to get away.

Voted yes.

I can control my rocket @same time when Im in fight ^^
Pure hax`?
no. :P
skillz ^^
I love to sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?

Veteran

Re: Panzers

Postby qwerty » Tue Jan 01, 2008 22:51

Generator wrote:IMO they are too powerful and the people who use them can just crazily own.

But not much people can aim with panzer?:P
Most of them doing kills/teamkills like 50/50,
Or more tks than enemy kills :P
I don't care if panzer is enabled or not..
I'm not using it often, but for new players it will be cool.
If player have fun, he will come back, and keep playing in ps#3.
That's what i think.
Thanks to Fantomas

Spam Noob

panza

Postby CaPpE » Wed Jan 02, 2008 23:24

panser should stay it goes so slowly that you can shoot the soldier and get away alive.

some people are making a lot of tk with it but i think it have to stay :p

grtz cappe

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008