JayMod at PS4

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Server High Admin

Postby poring » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:02

Well the thought of adding bots to PS4 has passed in my mind, and i still haven't decided for sure, my pro would be: Since we all know the server doesn't have a big player base (yet :) ) when a player joins he is forced be alone for quite some times to wait for others to come and wich may cause him to leave ... if we had bots he could practice on them.
My con: I agree with daghel on this, i do belive bots lead to a decline of this server in the past, and i personally don't like them cause it fools new comers that think they can get a nice game, but when they connect all they find is the bots and automaticly "black list" the server for joining in the future.

So for now my decion is NO bots, but we see how things progress.
!cfant

Official Member

Postby tekken » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:12

ok but i dont think bots are and was one of the reasons

why old ps4 was dead ?? hmm
- no server owner
- no HA and alomst no members on server
- etpub Less popular mod its most important reasnon why... cuz servers with other mods than nq have to be more attracting but its hard ps4 need strong and nice :P server owner who will on server :P

its why server was dead not cuz bots only cuz bots serves wasnt dead so fast occasionally someone played there with bots...

only my opinion :P

Ooopss ok sorry then i didnt know Poring you are new server owner :)
hehe ok you siad no no bots so no bots :P maybe now ps4 with such a nice owner will once again live :D

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008