im STUPID and SORRY!

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Spam Kid

im STUPID and SORRY!

Postby Bigredone » Wed Nov 19, 2008 19:38

I made the stupid move to throw a nade in own spawn at map end.
i usually dont do these kind of things but this time i was caught in some madness.
im TERRIBLY sorry i did this, and promiss when my ban is lifted i wont do it again.
Im very sorry and hope someone will forgive me and lift the ban.

(p.s. i hope that the people i harmed with this stupid move wont feel any hard feelings, i didnt intent to hurt anyone in anyway personally, i never do tbh, plz forgive me my stupidity)

(There is only one question left for me, on most servers if someone misbehaves he or she will get a !warn first, did i miss it or is there another reason people wont be warned.)

Regards,

BigRedOnE[NL]

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Wed Nov 19, 2008 20:13

without knowing what happend i can answer ur last question:

if you feel like a regular player on ps1 (and it seems so) then u dont have to expect a !warn for you because we assume you know the rulebook pretty well.

in a crowded server its difficult enough to keep up "clean" gameplay.. to warn players who should know better is a waste of time for every admin.
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Spam Kid

Postby Bigredone » Wed Nov 19, 2008 20:36

I thought it was something like that.
Thx anyway for the clear explanation sebbel !

!Cheers

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Nov 19, 2008 21:57

You was banned by me for 4 days for the reason you said above : team kill on purpose in the end of the map. I already warned players several times in the past about it, now it s time to apply what i told ya. It s not cause the map is going to finish that you are free and allowed to do what you want, rules are same from the begining to the end of maps and anytime, no exception. I can hardly see somthing funny by killing your mates in the end and it only can cause craps and troubles between players . Btw, seems you get the message, hope it s same for all other players who will see and read this topic.

About your last question, yep i keep warnin newbies and newcome players but have no pity with our old and regular players and specialy in cases like this when you do wrong with a total acknowledge of our rules and risks. It s amazing that you all want a "personal" warn and don t care about other players warned exactly for same reason :wink: , i concider that when some players are warned/kicked befor, it also were a global warn for the rest of the server.

Spam Kid

Postby Bigredone » Wed Nov 19, 2008 22:44

Cool, i had it coming...
Thx for the explanation Bow, im rightfully punnished :(
See u in four days.

!ashamed

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Nov 20, 2008 18:49

Well, seems you learned about this and it s also cool to see that you accept you was wrong. The main goal was to show you that you was wrong and after your gentel post seems that it s done, so i will unban you earlier. Hope we will only see each other in server and not in this kind of sections in da future :wink: .

Cya

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008