hmm

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Spam Pro

hmm

Postby Calabria » Sun Dec 07, 2008 18:11

can someone tell me what happened? I was fighting with someone over an enemie's clothes and i c "you been banned permanently:no tb/tk" Lol we just pushed each other for his clothes...

so explain to me
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Sun Dec 07, 2008 18:28

lol lol lol i think i just have nothing to add when i read such a bullsh*t

ok but a few words must be said:
first of all you was a medic so why you should fight for a uni?
first time today i saw you when a teammate hit you accidently when you both fight against an enemy and you just turned around and gave him a nice headshot (that was a kick for you)
this time now i saw you when you run in bullets from a teammate who was fighting with an enemy and you have nothing better to do then turning around again to shoot at your teammate.

your time has simply ended at ps1 now. this ban wont be liftet.
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Sun Dec 07, 2008 18:33

Zielobjekt wrote:lol lol lol i think i just have nothing to add when i read such a bullsh*t

ok but a few words must be said:
first of all you was a medic so why you should fight for a uni?
first time today i saw you when a teammate hit you accidently when you both fight against an enemy and you just turned around and gave him a nice headshot (that was a kick for you)
this time now i saw you when you run in bullets from a teammate who was fighting with an enemy and you have nothing better to do then turning around again to shoot at your teammate.

your time has simply ended at ps1 now. this ban wont be liftet.

OMG i was a covops, cant you guys check that fact somehow? Bigredone, you know i wasn't medic right cause we had some laughs over my kills with satchel so please speak up

I cant believe you? i was pushing the other one who was pushing me for enemy clothes, he got the clothes and i got the gun, thats it, just an innocent thing....

You are unbelievable, please those who were on server speak up and let everyone know i was cvops cause this is some bullshit

(i know you banned me for other reasons)
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Sun Dec 07, 2008 18:54

i dont mind what you did before.

at this case there was no fight for a uni or anything else. the only thing at this moment was a fight from a teammate with an enemy and you run in your teammates bullets and shoot him because he hit you.

no need to discuss anything because it was the second time i see you doing such a nonsense when teammates hit you accidently or run in their fire.

anyway your time at ps1 is over. accept it and play at our other server but think about that there wont be any warnings or kick for you anymore when you start such a crap again.
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Sun Dec 07, 2008 19:11

ow ow ok, so the fact that you said i was a medic and not fighting over enemies'clothes doesn't matter anymore all of a sudden? Did i read that good?

You said a tm was tb'ding me in my back and i turned and shot him without killing him, omfg you ban me permanantly for that?? Its a natural reaction from an experienced player

What the hell is that for extreme behavior man? If i did then it should be perfectly understandable, unless if i keep shooting him even when i noticed it is a teammate and not a covops

Thats just facist behavior of you mein Freund... so just dont be so childish and unban me, cause there is no good reason whatsoever in this case

So you unban me or another HA who agrees with me

Pfff seriously

(update; can someone show him and me how much td i had)
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Sun Dec 07, 2008 19:54

now you call me a fascist?

i give you a hint that you should better stay far away from all ps servers.

Veteran

Postby Harpix » Sun Dec 07, 2008 22:33

Besides the fact if you did or didn't intentionally tb/tk'ed, an other rule on our servers and forum is :

Code: Select all
Show your respect to the rest of the forum Users, Moderators and Admins. Try to stay calm and make sure you don't offend people with your Topic/Reply. Immature behaviour, threats, insults, provocations etc. are NOT welcome at our boards!

Respect is something where I think you could work on...
Calling a german a fascist nowadays is playing with fire...
I don't say that you are banned for this reason but I'm sure this didn't work in your advantage.
When you cry, we ll be there to sing to you

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Sun Dec 07, 2008 23:37

i was making a point, read between the lines buddy

this ban is not justified ok, you know it, you overreacted

(iow, you act just like extremist do, that was the point) banning me cause i pushed the guy (or cause i turned and shot someone who was shooting me in my back without tk'ing him is just extreme)

I didn't even look at your whereabouts (didnt know you were german)

Please just think about the ban you gave me and i hope you'll realise you overreacted (just like i did for using the word facist, sry about that)
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30

calling someone a racist is not about his country. its just a bad behaviour
calling me an extremist isnt much better.

anyway there is nothing to think about.
you just run stupid in his fire and for this you shoot him. saw it to much from you and im just fed up with such a stupid behaviour.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:39

calabria, i agree your point that a simple reflex isnt worth a perm ban.
well for you this might look like overreacting of ziel. for me in single way it looks same.

but your problem is that u attract attention in your past in negative way.
u play at the limit of tolerance, in this topic same as in past about "jewish players", also your respect against other players, members, admins is missing, ur too much involved in showing us your smartness instead of just accept few things.

although every ps-member try that the servers dont become anarchistic, there is no democracy... not rly :) we stick to the rulebook, but its like in soccergame. offside is when ref decides.. you can accept it or whine and get yellow card .. for bad behaviour u can get warns, kicks/temp bans.. well.. you had already... and at the end its just a single shitty thing that cause the red card.. here you are it seems. maybe show on other servers a better side of yourself ..,. maybe then u can try unban in future here.
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Mon Dec 08, 2008 14:44

@ziel: you saw it too much from me? This is the first time ever and what do you do? You ban me perm...

I didn't call you an extremist, i said that action of you was extreme behavior. So i can only judge based on your actions, and that action was really extreme, you know what i mean?

@sebbel; thats what i've been saying all along, this ban isnt about tb or push, its because i don't keep my mouth shut... i'm well aware of that, but just mute me perm. , dont ban

Your soccer example is pretty good, but there is a board that decides wether the red card was legitamit or not, in this case it isn't. A ref shouldn't give a player a red card because he made a fault in a previous game, you know? And thats exactly what happened here... Thats why i dont agree with this ban, so please reconsider this....
Prime<_>Mate

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Mon Dec 08, 2008 16:53

Calabria, you just getin boring as usual. Yep, the ban is not for this single last case but for all what you cumulated as craps in PS1 : numerous temp bans, kicks, warns and etc ....

You was on the top of the list of players who had many last chances and are on the way to be perm banned in a very first new rulebreaking, pity for you, now it s done and it will be no more new chance. Fed up arguing with you for usless thinks and see you discuss our every freakin acts and decision, fed up seein posts in our MF about your arrogant way to talk and discuss with admins and fed up seein you actin like your the smartess in the server, you are banned and i will keep it even if Ziel unban you, you think i m a freakin dumb rude admin? you are free to think it but you also have to live with it.

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Mon Dec 08, 2008 17:20

bow, since when does this revolve around you?

I dont remember being rude to you? The only criticism i gave to you was a lack of active action against the unacceptable amounts of td on the server and the fact that you saw my last post on ps 1 as racism (polish-mopish)

There's a lot of anger built in you about/against me bow, don't know why...

But lets stay on topic, the ban is not justified, if you c me really breaking rules, then you can ban me for life

Edit: you said i was on the edge of getting a perm ban if i broke one more rule; i dont disagree, and i can c why that is how it is, but the fact of the matter is that this rulebreak still has to occur, ziel just took the opportunity to play the ps1 "hero" who banned me for life, but there was no right reason for it. Again,just look at what he says in his first post, he says i was a medic, clearly i wasn't. He says i tb someone who shot me in my back when i turned and shot him back, but i stopped shooting when i saw it was a teammate; so what i'm trying to say is, i agree with what all of you say, but its not my time, cause no rules were broken yesterday. So what i want is from you guys to keep speccing me, and if you can find one rulebreak (tk, tb on purpose, anything) then just ban me, and dont make up a story (like "you were medic who did this and that") just to get back at me for something that happened in the past) Show players that you're bigger then that, and i won't give any more constructive criticism cause its clearly not appreciated.

If you c me say something you dont like, then you can mute me

The fact is i didn't break any rule since i last got banned because i want to be able to play on the server

Again, use the right punishment for the right "faults"
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Mon Dec 08, 2008 18:38

ok my last words here

@sebbel
it was not a reflex in both cases. the first time when i kicked him at this day when he fight with a teammate against an enemy he turned around while he reloads searched who could it be and then gave him a nice headshot.
the second case when i banned him he runs direct in this direction from his teammate and saw him fighting against an enemy. after he run in his bullets he turned around had a look again who could it be and shoot him.

sry but for me this both has nothing to do with reflex. in such a fast game you cant call it a reflex when it needs 2 seconds until you shoot back

@calabria
you act just like extremist do

such a statement dont tell me anything else then that you call me a extremist because when i act like one in your eyes i cant be something other.
about that i saw it too much yes i already saw such a behaviour from you in the past that you like it to shoot a teammates who accidently hit you. thats why you just got now first your kick and when i saw it again it shows me that you just give a shit about something like kicks/warns or even tempbans i just did whats needed to players who still puke on rules or are just no willing to learn.

so story closed now from my side i just wrote more i wanted. you called me a racist and a extremist so you had your fun and freedom for your soul. be happy and now just stay away with your sh*t

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Mon Dec 08, 2008 20:36

@ziel: dude, you keep adding things to your story, its just not right, stop lying man.

Banning me for a natural reaction is extreme behavior (im not the only one who says so)
Prime<_>Mate

Spam God

Postby nick » Mon Dec 08, 2008 21:02

okay sorry for busting the topic i really am :oops: but i cant restrain myself so:
calabria take a deep breath, and re-read all ur posts. then re-read all the posts made by the high admins and then think, think about what it could have been that you was banned?
you blame them for banning you for just the last drop that made the bucket flow over (or what it is in englisch) you didnt get that ban for the last tk/tb but for all those that went ahead of that single last one...
and i must say that if you had just shut up and said sorry to the players (and the admins) and tried to follow the rules, you might actually have had a chance to get an unban... so now the only thing for you to do is to go to other servers, SHOW the admins ur a nice player (or not...) and when you've PROVED to them you aint no trouble after all you might even get an unban...

sorry again for bursting in but i just HAD to add this...

edit: after reading calabria's post

even though i tried to explain it to you, you stil dont get the point. you keep protesting against a ban you know is justified. you only didnt expect it to happen now...
Last edited by nick on Mon Dec 08, 2008 23:49, edited 1 time in total.

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Mon Dec 08, 2008 22:23

nick wrote:you blame them for banning you for just the last drop that made the bucket flow over (or what it is in englisch) you didnt get that ban for the last tk/tb but for all those that went ahead of that single last one...
and i must say that if you had just shut up and said sorry

1st of all, you can give your opinion about this, everyone can, its ok

2nd: you are partly right, i didn't get this ban for that last tb, i got it for what happened in the past. You are wrong when you say "the last drop". re-read all my post, i keep saying there was no last drop, thats why i dont understand all of this.

Now you need to understand that i never changed my point of view, and the one who banned me keeps adding things up to his story to make it seem like he had a real reason, so Nick, you should re-read all the post and think twice.

Ow, and i would say sry if i actually did tb someone just to tb him; you should know i'm the one who kept asking for stronger regulations against TD....

Again, the bucket is full, but the ground is still dry... pfff, i keep explaining this and the only one who understands is Sebbel, cause Sebbel looks at it from an objective point of view

Anyway, appreciate your opinion.
Prime<_>Mate

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008