wolf

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Spam Noob

wolf

Postby rudepapy » Wed Dec 17, 2008 20:30

tu =ferais bien parti des collabo , et oublie pas de dire que kelly fais du sk +++ et que les deux cons dont je parlais non pas jouer de la partie alors wolf les règles sont pour tout le monde...

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Wed Dec 17, 2008 20:39

dunno what ur saying but anyways
rulebook wrote:Prime Squadron is an International Enemy Territory Gaming Community. This means that English is our primary language to communicate. Using your native language (exception: English) is NOT allowed and/or appreciated.

if your english isn't good check out memberlist. you can ask some of your country mates to help you with traslating :)
Image thx for diamond :D

Spam God

Postby flow » Wed Dec 17, 2008 20:56

rudepapy wrote:
= well you do on the collaboration, and forget to say that Kelly sk doing + + + and the two cons I mentioned not play the part wolf when the rules are for everyone ...

that is from google translate...

well i just actually didnt saw kelly's SK if you saw why didnt you get any proofs of it...
is that my reason that you do rulebreaking...
i was just writing and you poisoned me so dont start to whine to me...
look yourself and you find the real person ;)
this is kind a spam post so this can be locked....
if you have more whining to me PM i will surely answer...
(but post in english i dont understand france and i wouldnt want to use google translate all the time ;) )
Last edited by flow on Wed Dec 17, 2008 21:26, edited 1 time in total.
[ǝʌɐS-ԀX] 2# uoɹpɐnbS ǝɯ!ɹԀ Ⅎo uǝℲ

Spam Noob

google tranlate

Postby rudepapy » Wed Dec 17, 2008 21:06

t qu'un gamin c toi qui pleure dans les jupes des admin pour avoir tes levels, mais a force de sucer des bites tu va te faire enculer traduit ca si tu peux pauvre merde

ps a bien changé la faute a qui a des cons comme toi

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Wed Dec 17, 2008 21:09

My poor french knowledge is enough for understanding that rudepapy is insulting Wolf in a heavy way, and also breaking a lot of our forum rules!! :twisted:

Spam God

Postby flow » Wed Dec 17, 2008 21:26

flower or someone can you translate that sh*t from google translate i got something what it maybe can mean but not enought well...

and if you start f*ck to me do it in PM...
and AS ENGLISH!
[ǝʌɐS-ԀX] 2# uoɹpɐnbS ǝɯ!ɹԀ Ⅎo uǝℲ

Spam Noob

you understand ????

Postby rudepapy » Wed Dec 17, 2008 21:36

*beep* you et adieu

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Wed Dec 17, 2008 21:38

Dearest RudePapy,

This is Prime-Squadron. A community for Enemy-Territory Players and in this community we have certain rules and these rules should not be broken.

If you in any way feel insulted or unfairly treated you are welcome to open a topic and discuss this matter in a fair and non threatening manner.
We would love to help you out, in fact this is what we do, and when I say we I talk about the hundreds of ET players and many PS members.

But Rudepapy by coming here and insult, "whine" and cry about your problem isn't going to help you in anyway. It will actually only help you get a permanent ban from this website and all our fun and beloved ET-servers.

Ammz,
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Spam Noob

thx ammz

Postby rudepapy » Wed Dec 17, 2008 21:51

sorry but go to leave forever this Ps communoty, because admin dont do their job they just give themself levels, play here than more years just see few good admin like soul ziel rol others... so if i swear it's because i tired for this thinks.... Alls do breakrules.... and always the same are banned.. so sorry and good game and good game... that's all

collaboration is like you say : my neighbour is jew in 1940 that's for wolf ...

Spam Noob

for wolf

Postby rudepapy » Wed Dec 17, 2008 21:55

i request to father christmas a translator for you...
merry christmas at alls

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Dec 17, 2008 21:58

It s usless to translate this total craps here, it s only BS and insults. Dont waste your time to answer him. Dunno about the whole story, but his last post is enough to give him some vaction days in the server.

@Rudepapy : tu ferais mieux de te calmer et surveiller ton langage bonhomme si tu veux continuer à jouer dans nos serveurs, autre chose seulement l'anglais est autorisé ici donc la prochaine fois fais gaffe.

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008