Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Kid

Postby tyfoon » Fri Jul 09, 2010 13:45

Does it matter?

Just get over it.

Official Member

Postby deep » Fri Jul 09, 2010 16:40

Sebbel wrote:hm

lets take supply or bremen for example..
in this case i see it like mees is right. before cp is built and becomes a spawn for one team its is kinda 'object'. lets call it secondar objective.. and in my opinion i see no problem to defend this object with all possible weapons... even if the cp is built 1 or 2 seconds i see no problem to kill the engi with every possible weapon.. the heavy weapon is only disallowed when cp area counts as spawn area to prevent "spawnkilling"
dont know if the rulebook in this case is clear or not, but thats the most logical explanation for me.

imo the rulebook is clear, the problem isnt about sk atm, its about capture/recapture.
2 different rules here, which both forbid hw at commandpost. even if he tried to defend the cp, it clearly is stated in rules tht u can only do it with light weapons.

though i would like to know if the "(re)capture" is really just "recapture" and not "capture" for cp? what if some1 shoots a panzer in just built cp and does sk- is it hes fault that he didnt see it get built?

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Fri Jul 09, 2010 19:11

diamond, fact is no1 in there have to run arround with panzafaust or flames killing peoples cuz between those there can be an eng going to get the cp (aka capturing it as spawn, flag or cp doesnt matter) that's my interpretation of the rule NO HW ON CAPTURABLE or NON CAPTURABLES SPAWN.. i might be dumb but it s for me the most logical interpetation of the rule. :lol: :lol:

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:09

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member

Postby deep » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:57

And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:17

sebbel is server owner ........so maybe he to make dissition what may and may not...........instate to make confusing topic about yes or no it is spawn kill or not........ :D :D :D

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Sat Jul 10, 2010 13:12

well.. discussing about spawnkilling rule is nothing that is up to server owner since its about a rule that applies to all PS - servers.
as i said in earlier post: "in my opinion" there is no HW restriction as long no CP is built.. CP built = spawnrule = no HW ... CP destroyed by covert, HW allowed even if there are a few people around that were spawned 5 sec before...
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Spam Kid

Postby Bruce23 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 23:57

thats exactly what i said earlier tzzzz. nb is interessted in Bruce´s meaning :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

omg 29,2°C in my flat 8O

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010