Hassverbrecher???

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Official Member

Hassverbrecher???

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Jul 28, 2010 22:35

Will somebody do anything abaout this guy or what?half of PS saw him shit for last 3 weeks on ps5 and nobody do anything(beside Mef and Samu which muted him) nobody do anything,every single day,but every single day he speaks german in main chat,he insult,he TB,he TK,he provoking,am i a fuc.... fool to fallow rules? or on PS servers no more rules?????
Guy on PS3 gets ban for one SK,and he can do what ever he likes???
Then my freinds X fire me why we have to fallow rules if he spolis game every single day.
Can somebody of you HA admins pls explain to me that????mah HA anybody explain to me that?
And demo? proofs,come for 5 min on ps5 when he plays he will do something i can bet,but anyway if he doesnt then i give you demo.

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Wed Jul 28, 2010 22:59

this guy needs a punishment.
every day he is playing he is tb,provoking stuff like that.

Official Member

Postby Death » Thu Jul 29, 2010 0:35

Not sure but believe he's already banned at PS1
atleast he was kicked and muted a lot of times.

Apparently the guy doesnt know how to stop
so maybe a global PS ban can help this guy?

Previous PS1 ban:

http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... verbrecher

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Official Member

Postby Dutchman » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:58

i muted him for a week a while ago and kicked him twice :p

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Thu Jul 29, 2010 21:35

not enought
he need a ban.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Jul 30, 2010 0:12

Warns, mutes and kicks are useless. The dude is totaly retarded and a real pain in the ass for the whole server, at least that s what we had with him on PS1 and finaly solved with a perm ban. The only fact that i hear again same stories about him and his behaviour than on PS1 proof that the guy is totaly incurable. Dunno id seby already checked this topic , but will talk with him about this case. He better ass kick this dude befor he totaly waste all fun there.

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:24

BOWDOWN wrote:Warns, mutes and kicks are useless. The dude is totaly retarded and a real pain in the ass for the whole server, at least that s what we had with him on PS1 and finaly solved with a perm ban. The only fact that i hear again same stories about him and his behaviour than on PS1 proof that the guy is totaly incurable. Dunno id seby already checked this topic , but will talk with him about this case. He better ass kick this dude befor he totaly waste all fun there.

I was specting him yesterday at PS#5. Till he didn't shoot teammates I was just watching. In short time i saw: landmines near spawn, arranging mines or ammopacks into swastica symbol, german on main and bad words. After i asked him (about that swastica) if he knows it's not allowed I heared only /vsay affirmative, then he to go quiet for centuries. I have one conclusion about him, tbh he just deserves week or perm ban at nearest occasion (I'm more for 5d then perm atm) :-)
-=RapidHail=-: Do or do not... There is no try.
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:11

ya bow, i also know this topic and also the guy from ps1.. and everytime im on server, undercover or not, i spend some time to follow him..
well, since ps5 is a more relaxed place than crowded ps1 you need more bullshit to recieve a perm ban from me.. i also had to kick him from ps5 and im aware of his craps he did and does.. for sure he gives reasons to be kicked sometimes, maybe he also needs a longer break, but.. for perm ban i havnt seen enough for now...
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:49

is a calling dude NIGGER enaugh?or changing name to Adolf,then Alfons Hettler after that enguh?
Sebbel every time he plays he kicks people in his spwn,or if i am in opositte team i hear "Hass stop it",he is killing what you call "relaxed place" and for 3 weeks now Sebb,its not like he did it 2 or 3 times,and now i seak some real punishment,comn i always defend new guys from beinging punished here and on server,you know i was newbie i know better then rest,but he is doing it on purpose,when i slap him he says:"do it some more" and he wont stop.And i really dont mind him soo much,but what kind of meessage he sents to others?DO WHAT YOU LIKE,HERE EVERYTHING IS ALOWED???

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:44

DaRkMaN wrote:is a calling dude NIGGER enaugh?
for a mute yes
DaRkMaN wrote:or changing name to Adolf,then Alfons Hettler after that enguh?

out of german comedy - funny
DaRkMaN wrote:Sebbel every time he plays he kicks people in his spwn,or if i am in opositte team i hear "Hass stop it",he is killing what you call "relaxed place" and for 3 weeks now
reason to kick him out, ya
DaRkMaN wrote:but what kind of meessage he sents to others?DO WHAT YOU LIKE,HERE EVERYTHING IS ALOWED???

nope, since its not tolerated when he does crap

BAN is ultima ratio and im just more patient compared to other. as i am with you too darkman, so am i with such people.. no matter if i got a different point of view than others
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member

Postby Dutchman » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:50

last time i just told in chat that i was gonna spec him :P and he behaved lol but i think as soon no admin there he will be bad again :P

i saw him kick teammates that needed res

tb/tk

mines at flag

insulting

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:32

BAN is ultima ratio and im just more patient compared to other. as i am with you too darkman, so am i with such people.. no matter if i got a different point of view than others

Lol i know you are patiented,belive me i know (not ment in a good way) ,puting me in same basket with him?? nice

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:19

Well, the case is now known by all admins, players and specialy the owner so he will have all eyes on him; will be hard for him to messing around without beein caught. Seby think that he still don t deserve a perm ban, he knows what he do so let him doing the job. After all; we all knows that this kind of players have no chance to save their place if they don t change their behaviour , so let s hope that the dude will change even if personaly i have some serious doubts about :)

Spam Kid

Postby -w00t- » Sat Jul 31, 2010 14:56

For sure he won't change.Question is how long we will have too wait until he will get perm ban or in other words how many players will have too deal with this guy on ps5 in "relaxed place".In my opinion he shoud get perm ban so I don't agree with u sebb but ofc I'm just normal player and my opionion is ...

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Sat Jul 31, 2010 15:35

Woot dont shit,if somebody grants our wishes then it is Sebb,with maps,settings,everything other thing,so dont say he dont listen to us and your opinion doesnt matter.simplly not true.
Just wanted to get atention on that guy,since we all know he does shit.be pationed a bit,maybe just maybe Sebb is right and he turns to be nice regular.

Spam Noob

Postby NuestraCosa » Sat Jul 31, 2010 15:48

I have a question about this: what has he done on PS 1 that he hasnt done yet on PS 5 to get a permanent ban??

Second: why doesnt he get a ban for a week for example?? This way he would feel even more that he is watched and that his behaviour isnt tolarated. Then he gets second chance, to improve his behaviour, and if he doesnt ... more severe measures can be taken.

I think that the general feelings of PS 5 regulars towards this guy are rather negative (and i am still rather polite in putting it this way). It diminishes having fun with playing on the server. And i agree with Darknab: this doesnt give a good example towards new players on the server, because it seems such behaviour is tolerated, or we dont have the power to punish or even eradicate this behaviour.
I am even convinced that this is one of the strong points of PS servers (and a source of attraction on new players): there is order and authority.

So i repeat my proposal that seems fair to everyone: ban him a week or so and then give him second chance.

Spam Kid

Postby -w00t- » Sat Jul 31, 2010 17:31

I remember 1 night when he was playing with hes frined on ps 5 (similar nick ) they ignore all rulez like tb,tk,only english and when I say too him "read rulez then come back" he told me fu** you after that I sad "soner or later you will get ban" then he sad stupid thing like "Ill hack this server if I will get ban"... funny...

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Sat Jul 31, 2010 19:30

cant take so long till he do s*** again.and hope some undercoverha are online there.

Spam Pro

Postby eLemenT » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:39

Well actually we know him from LL also.
Was rather douche there aswell.. :)

PS Founder

Postby landser » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:25

when i came on the server some days ago than i noticed there 3 Hassverbrecher:

the originial from memmingen who does sometimes bad stuff.

and probably 2 fans from berlin, one of them is banned now.

it seems like the original Hassverbrecher is sticking to his name, but the other 2 guys from berlin keep on changing their names, the banned berliners last used name was "schwuler penner!!!!!!!!!!"

in order to keep the servers clean:
if these 2 remaining punks keep on destroying the game than warn and mute them - until its enough, than simply perm ban, this way we dont have to face an unban request which might succeed because of a than promised change of their attitude which than would be way too late ...

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:30

yesterday
ErsDummerSchwaetzer and ErsGuterSchleimer. Both connected as HASSVERBRECHER changed namens than.
Ers

PS Founder

Postby landser » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:14

ahhh ... ok, now i get it:

original Hassverbrecher is from Memingen.
IP: 84.156.122.67
GUID: EBC74904DE3E19954BEC4A5D24087A15
!listplayers guid: 24087A15

first imposter is from Essen, he got different names, one was: ersguterschleimer
IP: 88.76.169.222
GUID: 58BFF7A884BDAB1D9CF7FF0AF7B0FD4B
!listplayers guid: F7B0FD4B

the third Hassverbrecher and 2nd imposter is from Berlin, he also got different names, one was: ersdummerschwaetzer and he is banned now under the name "schwuler penner!!!!"
IP: 85.178.135.231
GUID: E125C8141C3E18F4A93CDBF489E1D7F1
!listplayers guid: 89E1D7F1

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:48

No no Landser,he doesnt do sometimes bad stuff he does it all the time,and i know abaout his two freinds,they play on ps5 for a long time now,but they play very rarley so i guess thats why nobody noticed them,Hass is Hass,he does shit all the time becuse i always do !listplayers and have his guid and besides Hass now if i am not mistaking,has 14k XP maybe 15k and his freinds have way less XP.
So you dont think we acused Hass for nothing,his both freinds didnt do shit toghter like Hass did.

Server High Admin

Postby pompidom_23 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 18:07

Today I played with hassverbrecher. I reallly hate him he does always tb and tk. But really always! Why i can't have a ban, he does anything wrong but he don't get a ban. Some players who talk an other language risk a ban!

When the admins come to the server he changes his name and play normal.
I hate that guy really hard.
Maybe a ban for 2weeks, and then he thinks he can't play anymore on ps5 ;)

greets

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Thu Aug 05, 2010 18:33

The first one always tb i guess has few times with him...
and hes "friends" once folowed me from ps5 to ps1 to tk me... so i tked bak and it stopped but it is getting quite anoying...
sometimes i just have to tk hass b4 he tk me(original one)
I dont think ban is needed but maybe explain to them in theyr language ?

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010