N.Q.>1.2.5.

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Official Member

Postby Nismo » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:23

Im against NQ 1.2.5.. i hate rifle 2 like darky, but it can be fixed on settings.. but we have other bug.. if u're engy with rifle and u die, other team mates can take ur drop weapon and u lost ur rifle, panza, etc.. i guess thats worst bug of this 1.2.5 nq

btw. why we must change this nq version to new.. we have some problems with version what we have already? i think no.. so why we need new..

i hope we will skip one server of this new version of nq, and i hope it will be ps5 (my ET home :p )

Veteran

Postby CrossYard » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:33

I actually think thats its a good idead to have different servers with different mods. like that people can choose, what they want!

Spam Lord

Postby Marcco7 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 15:17

sacre wrote:Im against NQ 1.2.5.. i hate rifle 2 like darky, but it can be fixed on settings.. but we have other bug.. if u're engy with rifle and u die, other team mates can take ur drop weapon and u lost ur rifle, panza, etc.. i guess thats worst bug of this 1.2.5 nq

btw. why we must change this nq version to new.. we have some problems with version what we have already? i think no.. so why we need new..

i hope we will skip one server of this new version of nq, and i hope it will be ps5 (my ET home :p )

rigt all that..but i aske if we already have This Stupid NQ on PS#5 why not have better wersion..i'm just beeter with old mod where u can walk fast with HW whaen u're have soldier from lvl 5 to lvl9...=)...
I'm always outnumbered, but never outmanned!

Spam Kid

Postby SinX » Mon Nov 09, 2009 20:22

Why not just let our server like it is? I mean => amazing server!

And i agree with CrossYard different mods on different servers is better for the whole PS community. I like play on PS 5 and it brings me some hapiness when i go on PS1 or 2 and i have to change my way of playing ET, it makes the game more interesting!

Spam King

Postby -Neji- » Mon Nov 09, 2009 20:53

Coz SinX You are haxor and still u are happy that PS 5 dont have PB on :D xdd Sorry was joking.

At least when i was playin on PS 2 on that 1.2.5 nq there was such a bugs you know sometimes map stuck or other things.

The PS 5 is the most popular right now as all of You see that.

Everyone comes out to our place to play and to all of you bring them fan not mess :D :P

Greetz - Old Neji - :)

I can't let you scream

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Mon Nov 09, 2009 21:31

Maps are often bugged, this is not the mod's fault ;-)

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Mon Nov 09, 2009 21:42

Imo its better to let 1.2.3 NQ stay!

When 1.2.3 was the new NQ version. and PS5 was still running on NQ 1.2.0
and that was pretty great. Much servers went to 1.2.3 at that moment but in my eyes, PS5 offered something different in that time. An older NQ version. Now most server go to 1.2.5 , so I like it if it will stay as it is, on 1.2.3 (or maybe even 1.2.0 for some days, just for the feelings :oops: )
ImageImage
ImageImage

Spam King

Postby -Neji- » Wed Nov 11, 2009 16:09

davies wrote:Imo its better to let 1.2.3 NQ stay!

and that was pretty great. Much servers went to 1.2.3 at that moment but in my eyes, PS5 offered something different in that time. An older NQ version. Now most server go to 1.2.5 , so I like it if it will stay as it is, on 1.2.3

+ For Davies.:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good

Lets stay on our 1.2.3 :D :))

I can't let you scream

Spam Lord

Postby Marcco7 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 19:51

and that was pretty great. Much servers went to 1.2.3 at that moment but in my eyes, PS5 offered something different in that time. An older NQ version. Now most server go to 1.2.5 , so I like it if it will stay as it is, on 1.2.3 (or maybe even 1.2.0 for some days, just for the feelings :oops: )

thats i right..i agree with that but im just ask because of shotgun..on NO 1.2.3 is bugged but that bug is Fixed on 1.2.5. so....
I'm always outnumbered, but never outmanned!

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Nov 11, 2009 20:10

MaRkMaN wrote:

thats i right..i agree with that but im just ask because of shotgun..on NO 1.2.3 is bugged but that bug is Fixed on 1.2.5. so....

omD marcco,well tell you the truth i dont even care more,but pls tell me when did you play with shootgun?????????First you want new nq becuse you can run faster with hw,now you want new nq becuse shootgun bug,after shootgun what it will be next??? I know,you just like the new number in the NQ name am i right??
ahh

Spam King

Postby -Neji- » Wed Nov 11, 2009 20:25

haha There are a lot of bugs hehe but you know better like Sebbel said Wait for the 1.2.7 Markman if you want to play on 1.2.5 go to PS 2 and 3 there is 1.2.5 NQ :)

Imo just wait and dont panic at least and Markman and Darky just chill and dont make problems about that and be good :) :P

Greetz Old -Neji -

I can't let you scream

Official Member

Postby Nismo » Sun Dec 27, 2009 15:37

and 1.2.7 is on ps5 :(( :(( [*] i hope its only test..
if not.. so time to change home server

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Sun Jan 03, 2010 23:44

Sebbel wrote:sooner or later an update will come..
i noticed in no quarter documentation that they are already working on a higher version (1.2.7).. but as far as i know it is not announced yet.....
if they announce something soon.. maybe we can skip 1.2.5 and jump directly to newer version.. if it takes more time.. i think we will have 1.2.5 here next weeks.

dont be afraid of new version only because you played it on ps2... they got a lot of different settings that have nothing to do with the version of nq itself.

Lol Sebb nice,saying one thing and then doing other,you really disapointed me,you where convincing me nades wont get stronger and what i see they are,well at least you where saying this for nq125 and not nq127,so you didnt lie to me nothing!
huge disapontment in ps5,i wasnt shitting in nq 127 i gave you support and then you do that?

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:44

cant use this answer accusing me i did other things as i said.
i convince something???
i said i skip 1.2.5 if 1.2.7 comes soon and i did exactly this way.
if some default values are different ... care
but what else should i expect in another whining topic since the other one is closed -.-
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:17

Sebbel wrote:so if you only the rifle damage of nq 1.2.5 and nothing more at the moment.. you really should not be afraid of it...

:twisted:

Well if this was not convincing i dont know what is?
Nades where ok on the beginig but yesterday where not the same!I wine?? i was wining when N.Q. 1.2.5. was comining now i dont wine ,now i am just saying that happend what i was afreid it will happen and i was right,but just look your qoute up.This hasnt got to do nothing with wineing,but you have right to look at it anyway you like and do settings anyway you want!Right?
And tell me pls when did i wine abaout N.Q.1.2.7.? look my post in that topic once more pls!

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Mon Jan 04, 2010 14:04

this post was done with the clear meaning that it is bullshit to be against a mod-update itself only because of one setting - i can not find the meaning "i promise to reduce the damage for you as soon as i update"

BUT .. i talked about the possibility to play on damage itself as PS2 did it in 1.2.5
anyway: new mod runs still in test .. i'm myself not finished finding out what else i can switch / change / modify

only thing what i know i will do is to "repair" the sniping to 1.2.5 values what is with a fixing pk3 possible (if i understand warren right).

possible change is the reset of thompson / mp40 spread to old value (its increased from 400 to 600 in 1.2.7 .. thats the reason for the "hitbox"-complaining often to see on server.. afaik hitboxes didnt change.

more changes not in mind atm.. rifle got fair damage.. if in special maps to chaotic, probably i reduce more the amount of allowed rifles instead of playing on damage.. my pov atm

DaRkMaN wrote:And tell me pls when did i wine

no problem

DaRkMaN wrote:Lol Sebb nice,saying one thing and then doing other

DaRkMaN wrote:you really disapointed me

DaRkMaN wrote:huge disapontment in ps5

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Mon Jan 04, 2010 15:06

Lol,first as i said Sebb and that is,read my post abaout N.Q.1.2.7.,there is no wine there,no at all,i even said i wont wote abaout that topic and i didnt wote!!!
When you put N.Q.1.2.7. i didnt say nothing at all abaout this mod,when people where complaing abaout this mod i was always telling then that we will get use to it!
I was wineing abaout N.Q.1.2.5.,that is true,but like you know i dont understand much abaout comps so when you and Rainy told me that settings had nothing to do with N.Q. whatever,i didnt say nothing since that post,as you can see on this topic and topic N.Q.1.2.7.
I am telling you that nades didnt have that power when N.Q.1.2.7. started to run on ps5,they are stronger now,how i dont care and dont wanna know,all i know they are,and if they are the same from begining,and i dont know how i didnt saw that,they are too strong,you told me when we discuus abaout N.Q1.2.5. that i dont have to worry abaout that,that you will put settings of nade damage like they where in N.Q.1.2.3.,so like i said i am not disaponted at N.Q.1.2.7. at all,i said i am disaponted at you for not makeing that settings as they where on N.1.2.3.
And so you dont say it was clear meaning again that i am provoking abaout N.Q.1.2.7.(and i dont know when i was provoking abaout this mod) i will say i started to enjoy on N.Q.1.2.7.,so dont put me in the same basket with people who dont like N.Q.1.2.7. becuse i never said anything bad abaout it!

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Mon Jan 04, 2010 21:08

What i said? :(
Well my opinion to the new mod is clear.
And yes, hitboxes didnt change a bit from nq 123 or 125, just the spread is bigger when you run around like a rabbit or jump up and down like mario. use c to cover and you will hit all you want. Easy peasy, imo everyone who complain about this is just SPOILED form the unrealisitc physics in this old versions.
And to "ohhh the server will get so empty all hate this mod", now i can say this is a pure lie, server was full like not often before already with nq 127.
Well i start to write romans like you now :P EOF

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Mon Jan 04, 2010 21:38

DaRkMaN wrote:I am telling you that nades didnt have that power when N.Q.1.2.7. started to run on ps5,they are stronger now

thats not true !!!

but hey.. u reset ur xp from 600.000 to 0
u sure u got engi level 4 = flagjacket = protection from nade ?
u sure u got already battlesense 3 = improved health ?

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Mon Jan 04, 2010 23:12

Dont know to who are u talking and what the hell are u talking abaout Rainy i dont talk abaout mod i am talking abaout settings in one!SPOILED??? look rainy where the hell where you on ps5 six to eight months ago when it was empty,when i was playing all evening alone,here and there somebody conneted and ask me where is everybody?and then he would disconnect,so pls dont talk to me like i am some spoliled kid,ok?i was on ps5 when it was full and when it was empty,in good and in shit with ps5 ok?so pls dont talk abaout something you cant google ok?

Sebb if nade on baserace throws me back like 50 meters i doubt that is becuse my lvl engi is low,you are talking i quess abaout damage,but damage is higher then on 1.2.3. anyway i think,but never mind that,cant tell me that nade was throwing me back 50 meters on 1.2.3.,it is stupid,i am just flying in air,and then survive,thats even more stupid,or put it to kill me or put it as it was!Just let me know what you decide!

O yea and abaout that lvl engi and battlle sence i think i got it next day those lvls! :)

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Mon Jan 04, 2010 23:19

Read more careful. I said with no words you are a "spoiled kid". i said people who areangry at the harder conditions of this nq are spoiled from former versions.
i stop reply her,e this end in nothing as i see now.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Mon Jan 04, 2010 23:31

@ Darkman
Do you have a stick up your ass or something? Loosen up a bit for crying out loud, it's just a game..
There haven't been made any weapon changes on PS5 since 1.2.7 was installed, so I'm not sure what you're getting at.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Mon Jan 04, 2010 23:49

warren-the-ape wrote:@ Darkman
Do you have a stick up your ass or something? Loosen up a bit for crying out loud, it's just a game..
There haven't been made any weapon changes on PS5 since 1.2.7 was installed, so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Well maybe warren for you ps5 is just game,for me it is not just a game and it will never be just a game!
where am i getting?lol,i dont know what else to wright on this post,nades are stronger then they where in N.Q.1.2.3.,thats a fact!
And i have stupid stronger nade in my ass not stick!
And why i cant say mine opinion?i am calm down,just saying what i think,should i be queit and asslick or what?i dont get it?when i have problem i talk it out!

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Tue Jan 05, 2010 0:21

DaRkMaN wrote:where am i getting?lol,i dont know what else to wright on this post,nades are stronger then they where in N.Q.1.2.3.,thats a fact!

That's not what you said earlier; "I am telling you that nades didnt have that power when N.Q.1.2.7. started to run on ps5,they are stronger now"

And why i cant say mine opinion?i am calm down,just saying what i think,should i be queit and asslick or what?i dont get it?when i have problem i talk it out!

It's the way you say it, or almost demanding it, as if you are Her Royal Highness of PS5. It's kinda counterproductive but I guess you haven't realised that yet. Unfortunately you're not the only one around here.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Tue Jan 05, 2010 0:34

I am telling you that nades didnt have that power when N.Q.1.2.7. started to run on ps5,they are stronger now,how i dont care and dont wanna know,all i know they are,and if they are the same from begining,and i dont know how i didnt saw that,they are too strong

I did corection abaout that Warren,sorry,my mistake!
Lol,Warren everybody is demeding something with this new N.Q.,everbody has opinion,i can understand Sebb,i see on server what he has to listen every day,and i cant demand anything?why not?
I mean,sorry if you get impression like i am royal blood :) ,well i have to look at my family tree,who knows :),i was not my intention!
But yes,i am screaming i am demanding,you can call it what ever you want Warren,but i play there every single day Warren,i have a lot of freinds there and i dont wanna lose them becuse of stupid nade,and yes freaking nade is freaking me out,one single thing is freaking me out,all i want is nade to be normal, as it was!
And you think i am the only one who is against stronger nade?lol,Warren i like you all HA,some more,some less,but guys i know every player on ps5,and as you can see i talk a lot,that means i know a lot,right?
So trust me it is not mine,and mine alone demand or what ever it is!

PreviousNext

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010