Map Name: MLB DayBreak
Time Limit: 40 min
PunkBuster: No ========> THIS ??????????? NO GOOT
Users: 19/36 (1/12 priv)
MLB DayBreak
ALLIES 9 AXIS 10 SPECTATORS 1

OK IAM THING YOU NOT LIKE ME OK *BOWDOWN *
NP KISSS
YOU UNBAN SERVER === PunkBuster: No WHY ALL SERVER ???

THIS NOT PROBLEM THIS VERY OLD 2007 HAHAH THIS NOT MY IP ADRES HAHA
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=29842

SORRY BOWDOWN KISSS NP I AM VERY HOT GIRLS YOU NOT HOT :))))
HM GO SERVER DTS VS BOWDOWN ????

THIS SERVER NICE ADMIN VERY NICDE VERY CORECT FOR PLAYER (Pv) -|PS|-Sebbel KISS THIS ADMIN :P :P :P :P :P

NP FOR BAN I AM GAMES ET 1995 YEAR YOU ??

Spam Pro

Postby Jolly » Fri Jan 01, 2010 15:24

SORRY BOWDOWN KISSS NP I AM VERY HOT GIRLS YOU NOT HOT Smile)))
HM GO SERVER DTS VS BOWDOWN ????
OK IAM THING YOU NOT LIKE ME OK *BOWDOWN *
NP KISSS

uhh you want to be unbanned? nice try =O
anyway you are banned for using "MD5 Tool" cause i checked this link http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=29842 but i dont know it is your profile or what =]] (your english is not very good so i try to understand you) i didint know what is MD5 Tool so i searched game forums and i found my answer MD5 Tool is like cheat but i dont know it is true or not because i never seen that before =] aahh and one more thing... if you or anyone who want to be unbanned you must be polite. If you are not.. huh... god bless you =D.

about MD5 Tool - if i am wrong what i wrote here about this thing ... im sorry but it seems to be a cheat =]
sorry for my english. If you don't understand me i'm sorry =[

Spam Pro

Postby eLemenT » Fri Jan 01, 2010 16:25

uhh you want to be unbanned? nice try =O
anyway you are banned for using "MD5 Tool" cause i checked this link http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=29842 but i dont know it is your profile or what =]] (your english is not very good so i try to understand you) i didint know what is MD5 Tool so i searched game forums and i found my answer MD5 Tool is like cheat but i dont know it is true or not because i never seen that before =] aahh and one more thing... if you or anyone who want to be unbanned you must be polite. If you are not.. huh... god bless you =D.

about MD5 Tool - if i am wrong what i wrote here about this thing ... im sorry but it seems to be a cheat =]

Md5 tool can be a cheat(-file), or it cant be.

Pb generally scanning your Pc or Et folders for possible hacks.
Lets say you have used one and in some hacks theres some pk3 which is necessary that u put in in your ETmain folder and you forget to delete it and join a Pb protected server it might be u get kicked because you have it (the cheat file or how you want to call it) in your folder.

But its also possible Punkbuster detects files which are NOT hacks, as cheats aswell and ban you for Md5 tool violation. So you can apply and tell him how that ban happend and you get unbanned by Pb. So you will see in Pbbans something like (Closed - lifted)

More offtopic which doesn't really contain in this section cause it's the Unban section.

Well probably he won't get unbanned first of all cause having a pbban history is generally NOT tolerated in PS. (the second point is, it's denied.)

Ok as said, offtopic, just explained a bit whats md5 tool. The Banners will decide what will happen with him, not we.

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Fri Jan 01, 2010 19:21

:beware: Stop spamming unban request !!!

If you have nothing to do with a ban/unban request, STAY OUT OF THE TOPIC!

this is case between banned players and banning admin!!!!!!!!!

Admin Edit:
/Locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010