How to do Perm Ignore?

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Talented Spammer

How to do Perm Ignore?

Postby MasterGos » Wed Jun 09, 2010 23:43

Hi all.. First of all i want say that ET isnt a damn chat room and some person(like me and my brother) want play not see you asslicking and your life stories about "what i eat today" etc...

Ofc i can do /ignore but ignore list isnt permanent or i dont know how to do a perm ignore? Maybe its possibile off chat and best do bind for that ?

I hope somebody help me because this starts to be a pest.

Probably now be liable to the community but do not care about it. I want to play ET and not live in it ... it seems to me that one day was different. I miss those times ... : ( [Translated by Google]

PS 4 + 1 is my Home :)))

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Wed Jun 09, 2010 23:53

/cg_teamchatsonly 1

byebye, have fun

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Thu Jun 10, 2010 0:44

PS#5 is a chatroom. You need to use to it.
If you want to play at "silence" try Etpro.
Chaos is the only true answer.

Talented Spammer

Postby MasterGos » Thu Jun 10, 2010 0:46

GREAT! Have problem to do bind but its easy to remember

THX!

Re UP:
Oh RLY and i was think its a game server ask sebbel about new rule "dont play only chat".

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:25

Ya, rly.
Multiplayer game.

Anyway i dont recomend to unbind mainchat in any form. Most of admins wont know/have time/have mood to send a pm to you instead by mainchat when/if there will be something wrong. They could take it as ignoring PS administration or warns and simply took an action againt you.

I also must say that personally im proud that we made PS#5 server a nice place to play and talk, where players can share everything with atmosphere like in family. :)

Talented Spammer

Postby MasterGos » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:53

Yaaa it so 'nice' when i play and see on main chat 3 line text about "what i going to do today". You want share information about your life? Ther is so many other place where you can do it for example -> Face book.

Yesterday everythink was fine for me until some body start talking about (runing ??) and about 50% players starting Discussion about it. Ok but main chat was totally
spamed(for me).

I could write more but I see now that purpose. Today i have 2 exams so i dont want raise the pressure.

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:20

Dude just don't care about those texts, PLAY! :p
Anyway talking is part of PS5 like Dagh said. ;)

My advice is if you don't like that talking in PS5 there is 3 other servers where you can play.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:52

wow,somebody was runing :) :)
He he,just say it,Darkman was runing,no need to go around :)
Damn i miss Rainbow,she had atleast stlye,now already naked pic of her in front of comp we would watch.
And say hey to bro last couple of days me and him rock as 2 engis in a team,great guy.even better engi ;)

Spam Noob

Postby NuestraCosa » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:36

PS5 is a gaming community. For me it is a virtual place we all share. One aspect is the game (where i pwn you all, especialy dirty and ersguter :twisted: ), but the other aspect is clearly a social one. I like conversation, i like to get to know the other players that i meet almost everyday in that virtual space and with whom i share alot of time. I think this are two aspects that make PS5 a great server (good players like me + great personalities, also like me ofc :wink: ) , and we see the result in the growing succes and growing number of players at PS5. So i sincerly hope this stays this way, and that we dont start muting each other, because that would be a great loss for OUR server.

PS : for those who dont know me (who doesnt?? shame on you , you miss the world !!! ) , neva, but neva take me to seriously !!!!

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Thu Jun 10, 2010 13:08

nice when you have dreams nue :lol:
conversation is part of the game what would it be without ??
and ps5 is a damn good server love to play there :D
when you dont want to hear noises turn sound off.
dont mess with the Cosa Meister because you always win ;?
Ers

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Thu Jun 10, 2010 13:13

Funny to read that. Don't expect that everyone will do whatever you wants in multiplayer game. You don't have to read what others say in public (the exception is when it's directed to you - read: admins). Just concentrate on game, not so hard though.

I hope you don't think that someone ever make the strict rule about being quiet, isn't it? :lol:

Spam Pro

Postby Jolly » Thu Jun 10, 2010 14:25

ya it is true but how can you miss that "HELLO!?" "are you there".. "ARE YOU THERE!?"
"DO NOT IGNORE ME!?" blahblah you know what i mean? dude this is really annoyng.... even when i /ignore some1 he will be back soon and spam again and again and again =\
sorry for my english. If you don't understand me i'm sorry =[

Spam Pro

Postby eLemenT » Thu Jun 10, 2010 15:08

You can Remove full hud :p

/cg_draw2d 1

or remove Voice Chats (v55,v43..etc)
I use that also -> Concentrating on game is improved.

/cg_novoicechats 1

Or well /ignore personsnick (but you know that already)

Also i don't understand what's so bad if someone asks if he could have silence.. you don't get annoyed by it, he gets annoyed by it.. respect that.

It's like forcing someone to eat the same you eat even he doesn't want to (doesn't like that food)..

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Jun 10, 2010 16:04

Nobody said it is bad element,you are going in wrong direction wih subject,he asked for help,he got his command,all fine.
PS5 is right next to PS1,further more PS5 is growing each day,if people would mind so much,do you really think they would come back and play?
So nothing is wrong with ps5,those who play enjoy it,becuse they have freinds on ps5.

Spam Noob

Postby NuestraCosa » Thu Jun 10, 2010 16:10

First of all is seems that there are alot of technical options to reduce the "spam" in the mainchat. Second of all i support what Daghel implies , that et is a multiplayer game. I find it strange that something that has grown naturialy (conversation), should be confined now because some players want this. Since i started playing on PS 5, it has always been like this. So when a new player comes, it will be a part of his desicion if he wishes to stay or leave. The important thing is, he has the ability to choose what he likes. So @ Element, you are not forced to stay (and eat what the others eat), what not means i want players like Master Gos to leave. I am sure that the good atmosphere is one of the reasons why i stayed on PS5 and like i said, look at the growing number of players that play at PS 5 and become regulars there. That is the strongest indication things are going very well on PS 5. I sincerly hope that we may have alot of fun (playing the game, conversation...) in the future, as we have had in the past.

Sincerly yours, Der Cosa Meister

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Thu Jun 10, 2010 17:17

eLemenT wrote:
Also i don't understand what's so bad if someone asks if he could have silence.. you don't get annoyed by it, he gets annoyed by it.. respect that.

It's like forcing someone to eat the same you eat even he doesn't want to (doesn't like that food)..

Nothing is bad about it, only demand it categorically is...
Your example doesn't math to the view.
It's more like walking into a bar. You can't demand from bar owner to turn off music or other clients to be quiet coz you want to sit in silence.
And the biggest "proof" that i have right (nothing unusuall:P ) are replies from our sexy regulars.

@Nue
Welcome at forum!
Two posts and two are smarts. 100% . Should i start to worry about you? :wink:

Spam Pro

Postby eLemenT » Thu Jun 10, 2010 18:12

You are right like above too, i also don't say he is fully right in his next posts.

But some replays were like they can't accept someone is getting annoyed by that :p

This one wasn't meant like: All PS5 players should keep mouth shut coz of him.
It was just meant.. like i said above.. that i had the feeling some here can't imagine sth like that can be annoying either :)

It wasn't meant like that:

It's more like walking into a bar. You can't demand from bar owner to turn off music or other clients to be quiet coz you want to sit in silence.
And the biggest "proof" that i have right (nothing unusuall:P ) are replies from our sexy regulars.

So nothing is wrong with ps5,those who play enjoy it,becuse they have freinds on ps5.

Didn't say that :)

further more PS5 is growing each day,if people would mind so much,do you really think they would come back and play?

No they wouldn't.. but ofc there are people who don't like it, like him :)
(again.. isn't meant like all PS5 players have to be silent.. ._., his problem than, shouldn't play than.)

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Thu Jun 10, 2010 20:56

Until earth is flat as pizza i will talk on main chat whit friends
CHAT

pleasure from game = 30% game + 30% meet whit friends + 40% talk whit friends

if this messages annoying You just stop reading it, or Ya dnt know how to do this?

yup agree example whit bar is perfect ! but still im angry on You!

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Jun 10, 2010 22:40

No Dag,dont worry,he is nab been and stayed,yes Nuestra and many others are becoming real nice players,more to that i say they become players only becuse of chat,becuse we all know each other on ps5.
Look at "generation" Kikihno,Ersguterjunge,Nuestra,Woot,Dirty Harry,and many others,sry i didnt mention them,all nabs on beginig,can tell you storys abaout each of them,now,now they are one of best players to play every day with,and i am proud to have them for freinds,not only as somebody i kill,or they kill me,NVM,but i wouldnt change them for all servers toghter.
So PS5 before,now,and when i see all those guys i am not afreid for the future of PS5.

Talented Spammer

Postby MasterGos » Thu Jun 10, 2010 23:15

DaRkMaN wrote:No Dag,dont worry,he is nab been and stayed,yes Nuestra and many others are becoming real nice players,more to that i say they become players only becuse of chat,becuse we all know each other on ps5.
Look at "generation" Kikihno,Ersguterjunge,Nuestra,Woot,Dirty Harry,and many others,sry i didnt mention them,all nabs on beginig,can tell you storys abaout each of them,now,now they are one of best players to play every day with,and i am proud to have them for freinds,not only as somebody i kill,or they kill me,NVM,but i wouldnt change them for all servers toghter.
So PS5 before,now,and when i see all those guys i am not afreid for the future of PS5.

I was going to comment on that but I will give it a rest ...

Ok but i dont want do off topic so i will AGAIN write that what i said before but this time more clear. PS is great communit no doubt but ther is so many OTHERS ways wher you can share your lifestories like this forum doing topic(in correct section), use TS and many more. I dont want say i want total silent but When more players are beginning to talk than to play for me it is annoying(also when i see 3 line text). yee so easy write just dont read it... easy to say but harder to do it especially when someone can just write something about me or to me.

I do this topic not to say STFU ALL! but to find other way to dont said that. I realize that this topic is provocative but I hope for that while few people understand what i write and my point of view.

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:13

Shoulder clap to MasterGos for not commenting on that. ;)
OK - before this turns into a hazard conflict and since the goal of the topic has been achieved let's just say thanks to all participants and lock this beauty and proof of the fire that lives within every PS5 player's heart.
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:19

Lol Ammzy i give up,no really this time i give up,why would i give a,you know what,if i guy with lvl 17 like you didnt even bother to ask abaout what this is abaout,and we all know how much you love ps5,so go go ammzy,take much care abaout ps5 like you did until now,3 h per week.
You and mastergos,he will insult in main chat and you will threten to mute or ban somebody,what a lovley server it will be.cant wait to see.
Atleast it will again be 5 vs 5 like it was,good gameplay anyway.

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:47

lol, how did this suddenly turn into something about me? o.0
You can go on Splatterladder and check my activity on PS5, I assure you it's more than 3h a week. But now I have an exam so therefore ET gaming is put on pause. You can't expect me to be online all the time O.o. I even helped you out the other day before when you contacted my on xfire. What the hell is wrong with you? 8O
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Sat Jun 12, 2010 19:30

mees wrote:/cg_teamchatsonly 1

byebye, have fun

lock? the mission of this topic is completed waaaay back.

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Wed Jul 07, 2010 19:38

DaRkMaN wrote:wow,somebody was runing :) :)
He he,just say it,Darkman was runing,no need to go around :)
Damn i miss Rainbow,she had atleast stlye,now already naked pic of her in front of comp we would watch.
And say hey to bro last couple of days me and him rock as 2 engis in a team,great guy.even better engi ;)

Am i surprised from such words from you? No.
Am i surprised no "admin" cares? Sadly no, too.

Quiet reading and seeing descisons was right, bye.

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010