unban

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Spam Noob

unban

Postby marko » Fri Aug 05, 2011 18:38

Marko
Paris Bastille
Spawnkill
I admit it, the arty went a bit shitty, but lets be reasonable. bowdown died right on the line of spawn/exit, therfore it goes under spawnexit, and you have 3 ways to get out in paris bastille, therefor it is not spawnkill.
Example, at goldrush, axis second spawn, first exit is allways bombarded with grenades, and when you die at the line, nobody gets punished.

And whats this about me running away after it happened? I got dced, and though it was insta ban.

Tho i would like to know, who banned me.

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Fri Aug 05, 2011 20:42

I banned you because I was with Bow on spawn and I was the one who catched you on server first.
The disappointing thing is that you disconnected after the rulebreak while we were just giving you a warning and not a kick or even a ban.
Furthermore this isn't your first ban for arty at spawns, because I clearly remember that I've banned you already once for the same reason on Subway several months ago.
So it is really appreciated when someone accidentally (like you said) rulebreak that he immediately apologize and not instantly disconnect, because looks even more guilty and on purpose.
Anyway it's a temp ban and not a perm one, I will talk to Bow if he wants to reduce the days of your ban.

Spam Noob

Postby marko » Fri Aug 05, 2011 21:27

FlowerPower wrote:I banned you because I was with Bow on spawn and I was the one who catched you on server first. - First of all, you might have been there, it still remains, he was killed at spawn/exit line.

The disappointing thing is that you disconnected after the rulebreak while we were just giving you a warning and not a kick or even a ban.
Furthermore this isn't your first ban for arty at spawns, because I clearly remember that I've banned you already once for the same reason on Subway several months ago.- And clearly you remember wrong, it was in minas tirith, it was the place where the attacking team needs to capture halfway flag, and when i put the arty there, it was not a captured, therefor i was preventing the team to capture it. And the capturer who was the one who died, noone who respawned.
And you gave me an insta week ban.

So it is really appreciated when someone accidentally (like you said) rulebreak that he immediately apologize and not instantly disconnect, because looks even more guilty and on purpose. - I guess my internet connection had bad timing? I am sure you can read the logs of the server, i wrote on chat, that i was lagging badly.
Anyway it's a temp ban and not a perm one, I will talk to Bow if he wants to reduce the days of your ban.

- Only pmed bowdown about this because i wanted to explain, that the ban was a false one, only posted here, because he said he didint ban me, so i wanted to know who did.
And now you can please explain flower, why is it that, in one map, when someone gets killed in spawn/exit line, gets banned and in a nother, everyone acts like its normal ?

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Aug 05, 2011 21:31

What you mean by "I admit it, the arty went a bit shitty"? it was correct or it was shitty? so , if it went a bit shitty let's say it was a bit SK (which was in fact a big SK), alreay enough to see you here ... This perm bla bla about spanws, their exits etc ... is useless dude , i already told ya via PM but you still posting it here. A spawn kill is the fact to kill your enemy in his spawn, no matter if the spawn have 1, 2 or 1000 exits. Minutes befor this second SK, you already recived a clear warn from me for a first SK, since that i don't concider the second one as an accident which we usualy tolerate on maps with open spawns like Parisbastille. Hopefuly , this time i was't alone in the spawn, and you killed others players who can attest it here, admit it or not , you did a spawn kill. Plus, right after the Sk you immediatly disconnected, which is for me a clear proof that you exactly knew what you have done. Your behaviour was immature and childlish, next time be a man and assume your faults and avoid fearful hit and run.

You are an long date PS1 regular and it most have some benefits, so i will ask Flo to remove your ban but concider it as my last favor. Be more watchful and don't begin useless stories when facts are clear :wink:.

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Fri Aug 05, 2011 22:34

i have nothing to explain to you since you know everything about our rules.

Accmplishing Bow, I will unban you tomorrow, but remember, this is your last chance.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011