Fair Play

Old server topics and posts from 2012, Read only
Official Member

Fair Play

Postby SturmGonzo » Mon Mar 12, 2012 13:46

just for the records and to get it on pubblic to see what nonmembers think about it, i just disconnected from ps1 due to the "fair play" already been discussed in other places & times, this ongoing stacking is getting me personally away from here

this mornings fairplay awards goes to

-1 nut
-1 saval
-1 max!m_cz

and ofc ventuura aka andro!d aka hudson disconnecting reconnecting 20 times

best regards

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Mon Mar 12, 2012 16:00

What did they do to become 'fairplayers'? /sarcasm
ImageImage
ImageImage

Official Member

Re: Fair Play

Postby Death » Mon Mar 12, 2012 16:02

@Davies

SturmGonzo wrote: i just disconnected from ps1 due to the "fair play" already been discussed in other places & times, this ongoing stacking is getting me personally away from here

and ofc ventuura aka andro!d aka hudson disconnecting reconnecting 20 times

In other words, making 1 team really good and the other team bad, not evening, and disconnecting and reconnecting just so they can join the other team.

Not sure what to do with thig post though sturmy...

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Official Member

Postby Sidor » Mon Mar 12, 2012 17:07

ventura hudson bla bla bla he pushing me all the time when i have stted my mortar on the ground and than i must set it again it's sux when u have to shot anoter rockets if u want to hit the same place

Official Member

Postby Toup » Mon Mar 12, 2012 17:40

Not the first time I would award them with the "fairplay" trophee. This is not new and you know some people just do it because they're stupid, but others just don't understand english good enough, in this case if someone speaks his/her language you got to pm the person and tell them that's not what they should do.

Players like these make new players (or even old regulars, MEMBERS just like Gonzo, and people that play ET for years) leave and lose interest in the game, and it's not like we have tons of new people logging in everyday, this is not the most known FPS game of all time. This could be just a little thing but it's stuff like this that "kills" ET.

I'm going to tell another example of how hollow a person's head can be. There's this pseudo pro that just started playing in PS1, the guy's name's Aisaka, and he spends 50% self-killing after/before battle when he sees things are getting complicated. Not to mention his no brain comments after someone kills him. I ended up /ignoring him everyday in a week because the idiot always gets on my nerves.

So what to do with them? I'd say talk to them, and if they keep doing it, ban them. But of course, that's not up to me to decide.

Spam Noob

Postby ventuura » Mon Mar 12, 2012 18:08

and?i disconecting i have work i cant alredy play for pushing and my tb is random
and i Last time I was very well play this server

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Mon Mar 12, 2012 18:13

What's the point of this topic?
Chaos is the only true answer.

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Mon Mar 12, 2012 18:28

Daghel wrote:What's the point of this topic?

the point is pretty simple, think how peoples feel about this stuff going on, and fact is it's growing and being annoing, killing the fun on server, respectless acting of some doing it on purpose (and looking to replys like that from oldtimers in PS it seems like an idc about it, let's keep arguing about what sk is and what not or examinate the real borders of our rulebook)

just too bad i care too much about this but i cant do anything against it, for the rest ye it's pointless

Toup i'm not talking about personal problems with certain peoples, i'm talking about guys killing the fun, we cant be intresting for any1 but u can ignore him and it's done, for the part of selfkilling it's going into ruhining his own gameplay if he s happy with it leave him selfkilling aslong as he dont kill the fun on half part of the server

still pointless

Official Member

Postby Toup » Mon Mar 12, 2012 18:58

Oh he''s killing the fun IMO, and did you not want to hear my opinion, why is it pointless?

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Mon Mar 12, 2012 19:49

Toup wrote:Oh he''s killing the fun IMO, and did you not want to hear my opinion, why is it pointless?

the pointless is not for u toup i know ur feelings but in those case /ignore is the best if he annois u with stupid sentences

@davis keeping switching teams like doing a 4vs1 or 6vs2 arriving to the point 1 team cant even exit the own spawn.. besides the !shuffle after map started teams where again like map b4 and peoples connecting disconnecting like many times happen

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Mon Mar 12, 2012 20:38

i dont know exactly why you call "not fair players" or "unfair players" but the fact that they are not breaking rules....do /reconnect, go to spec when they are switched, etc are just lame actions, but not a big deal and we have to live with this kind of players.

Official Member

Postby Toup » Mon Mar 12, 2012 20:49

Betinho wrote:i dont know exactly why you call "not fair players" or "unfair players" but the fact that they are not breaking rules....do /reconnect, go to spec when they are switched, etc are just lame actions, but not a big deal and we have to live with this kind of players.

But what Gonzo was saying, I think, is that they were completely changing the game to the point where it's unplayable. Maybe I misunderstood.

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Mon Mar 12, 2012 20:56

well i've explained what i think is a problem for the nice and fun playing on ps1, and what hipothetically scares away more peoples then other "rulebreaks" i l cut it here from now on :roll:

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Mon Mar 12, 2012 22:47

Ah okay, thanks for the explanation.

As Betinho already pointed out, it's just those kind of people who are doing this. It's annoying but there isn't really anything you can do about it. Ofcourse you could just tell them you don't appreciate it, but I think that's it.

If they also start pushing and teambleeding etc. it might be necesarry to keep an extra eye on some of them, but that speeks for itself. (Just ment to say, imo, those 'fairplayer' are more commen to also rulebreak.)

:)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:46

Unfortunately there are certain behaviors that are really annoying from the point of playability. Though if it's 15vs15 it doesn't really matter that 2-3 ppl swap teams. Anyway, it's in hands of the rest to dominate the battlefield and win!

Official Member

Postby xochi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 18:32

wow i am gone for sometime and these things start to happen haha wicked :D.
Just joking btw, well I left for a reason but I will join today and tomorrow maybe ;)

Greetz xochi

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Thu Mar 15, 2012 23:39

The problem is known and older than the universe itself, not much to change about that point. All you can do is ask for fair teams or perhaps put a good player to opposite team...

In case of Nut it is funny story as I remember, he complains about teams everytime he is in the weaker team, otherwise he is silence. There are and always will be players like him, who cares only for his statistics and doesn't bring much to the game for others.

Fair teams make the server more pleasant to play on, although you just have to get used to this playing here. Pity, but still... can't find a better place to stay at ;)
Once upon a time there was a Drum and a Bass, on first date they kissed, second date they planned to marry, then they married and became Drum'n'Bass. On they honey moon they had sex and after 9 months DUBSTEP WAS BORN !

Official Member

Postby PhoboS » Fri Mar 30, 2012 13:29

I said it once on the server: It's really sad that people need an admin to even teams (to name just one example). It's really sad that people need to be on the winning team to have fun...
The day they discover that only at real life can win or lose will be... painful.
Fight and die with honor! :roll:

Spam Kid

Postby Eikkel » Fri Mar 30, 2012 15:06

Lol i even always when i see there's like 10 ally 12 axis.But true many times admin must do !teams or !teams-now cuz nobody evening... Also some ppl tk and tb at the end but its said that its not allowed.Some people just dont understand the teamwork teamplay whatever... Like on many maps for example axis attack spawn ,not obj...

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2012