Smoke some weed VS alcohol

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Server High Admin

Smoke some weed VS alcohol

Postby pompidom_23 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 21:50

hey guys

as you may know, I like too smoke weed :D
I started smoking joints like 6years ago, cause of some friends, I smoked like 2 joints in a week. In time, I smoke like everyday some. Just wanna say, my opinion is weed is not a (hard)drug! Its just enyoing life :)

I see you people think: What a fukking junk is he xd But that isn't true! When you are a junk you do like every week some LSD and smoke some crack xd
Well, I never did another drug then weed ( except alcohol,coffee,etc..), cause i dont need and dont want too. I feel good when smoking a joint but wth why using other shit? Some friends of me, are now in a centre for rehab...
Not my problem, dont wanna see them anymore.. Serious, i hate other shit then weed..

So, why is weed not legal? Nobody ever died of it??
in equation, alcohol, how many people died of it?? In accident(or a fight) or for drinking too much ??? You can smoke as much weed you want, you dont gonna die of it...
Another example: When drunk as hell, you go back home, but you are too drunk so you gonna sleep on street. When stoned like hell, you go too bed and you will sleep immediately!!
Another: When you come home for pub, drunk as hell, youre wife is screaming and mad on you!! Then you gonna be verry agressive! But when you come home stoned as shit,youre wife is screaming and mad on you, you will respond calmly and try too fix it with her :)

So my opinion: Alcohol = harddrug , weed = (really)softdrug
AND alcohol is legal, weed illegal... Really disagreed with this!!!
+ I love alcohol too but just a equation! Keep drinking vodka Angelina666 :)

So whats youre opinion about weed, and other drugs??

For smokers: Favourite weed?? :)
mine:
1) superskunk
2) K2
3) Sancta maria
4) Canalope
5) NLX ( Northern Light Extreme)

Pompidom :)

teKno

Dont drink and drive, just smoke and fly !

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Mon Apr 23, 2012 21:59

Posts like this belong in r/trees, not here...

Spam Kid

Postby assblow3r » Tue Apr 24, 2012 13:23

Well I schmoke Wee for 6 yrs now and since last 2 yrs im smokin in my room since im adult now and since it is illegal to schmoke outside. Well sometimes I'm going somewhere in nature etc.

Why I schmoke?

-Cuz I like it,
-Cuz it is relaxing me (If u focus enough U can reach some diffrent states of mind)
-Cuz I get superhuman powers while high and cuz i can communicate with aliens etc :)
-The best way of beeing stoned is playing ET with super concentration (clear, empty mind) or listen to music or beeing in nature and meditate.
-Smoking alone > smoking with friends (others just disturb your enjoyment)
*beep* while stoned gives u Powerfull orgasms and when ur both stoned its just too good.
-Behaving robotic while stoned is nice "out of body" expirience. Like someone is controlling u or smth.

Basicly weed stops ur brain to take enormous amount of data from your 5 senses, and mind can focus on 1 thing totally on another lvl :)

Diffrent weed/ amount= different effect

Basicly sativa messes ur mind -> impacts u inside ur head, while indica makes u fell happy and ur senses improve -> impacts on your perception of your surroundings. But both of them are slowing your input of data down what allows you to operate with more data on higher level and quite faster.

Though alcohol just messes ur mind and senses that they spin out of control. So input of data in ur head increases and goes out of control.

So one thing i agree on that alco makes u uncontrolable at some point, while when stoned you can tottaly control yourself at all time.

Though I hate its Illegal Cuz it costs u a lot, cuz dillers are becoming more and more greedy.

Example: When i started to smoke 1g =ed 500 SIT (app 2 eur) now 1g = 10 eur

and thats why i will start to grow it.

Ok I wrote a bit too much but the hell why not.

Ass out! :)

Official Member

Postby deep » Tue Apr 24, 2012 16:23

assblow3r wrote:Example: When i started to smoke 1g =ed 500 SIT (app 2 eur) now 1g = 10 eur
Stop crying :D, I would have to pay 20 euros for a g.

2 things I like about pot over alco:
1) can walk normally
2) no hangovers

So it's pretty much a perfect drug :D, though I've heard that it may cause some brain dysfunction for some people with predispositions.

Server High Admin

Postby pompidom_23 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 17:52

Stop crying , I would have to pay 20 euros for a g.

Man 20euros for a gram?? Man xd That need to be super sick weed :) I think you are paying way too much for you weed man :)

Example: When i started to smoke 1g =ed 500 SIT (app 2 eur) now 1g = 10 eur

Tottaly agree with this. In begin i paid like 1euro for joint(+- 0,3g). Now when you buy a joint its like 5euros xd Really too much :) But i have some contacts, i fix my weed 5euro= 1g :)

Posts like this belong in r/trees, not here...

Huh ? xd

I just wanna know what people think about weed man :)

Pompidom :)

teKno

Dont drink and drive, just smoke and fly !

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Tue Apr 24, 2012 18:34

http://reddit.com/r/trees

You will find a lot more people there

Official Member

Postby deep » Tue Apr 24, 2012 20:48

pompidom_23 wrote:
Stop crying , I would have to pay 20 euros for a g.

Man 20euros for a gram?? Man xd That need to be super sick weed :) I think you are paying way too much for you weed man :)

It has always been that expensive here, in other cities as well. I guess the 10 years of prison sentence for dealers is one of the factor in its price. Importers get even longer time.

stoning in estonia in the city of stone.

Return to General Discussion