And if it was ME who can change the feauture of the planet..

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Official Member

Postby Lady_Deadly_Nade » Mon Sep 24, 2007 17:02

Verry good everyone had the choise to see how he / she lives.

So i m impressed by most of you because in compare with ppl from Huge Cities like Tokyo Paris London and others u are flowers but still not so respecting the environement. Good job at least about your honest results hopefuly that rise your conciance about the Earth Helth...

When we talk about Earth helth and life lets see how each is from our birht to the end.. how healthy we eat and live ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4474&hl=fr

Here some documenteries abotu food and helth:

Personally I GOT SHOCKED and i watched 2 times of each to see how huge consommer i was before get concious about the danger of myself and evironement ....

http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/superm ... ecrets.htm

Great documentary about the meat production and the terrifiant conditions of animals's lifes AND THEN WE EAT this MEAT Ewwwwwww....... SHAME on us

I m smart i drink DIET drinks!

Aspartame and it's EX / FANS !!!!

THE SWEET MISERY

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4340&hl=en

After the Junky food we drink drugs. Aspartan's caracteristic was used to PUSH UP the blood pressure and rise the body activity but too much is too muc .... Look the movie and if u look well u will BAN the light drinks from your menu....
All artificial "sugars" colorants and substances on the place of the WITHE SUGAR (wich is rafined and its health quality is SO LOW then the non rafinied BROWN sugar with is the BEST) wich is one of the elsements to do the COOL taste of all DIET yes "DIET" drinks is A POISON ..... Ofcourse for ppl who drinks regularry /1 time per day 50 ml or 1L is risky....

Good Movieing... and dont spend much time on tv/pc : D
:drool:

Talented Spammer

Postby mnichPL » Mon Sep 24, 2007 17:24

Code: Select all
FOOD     1.2
MOBILITY    0.1
SHELTER    0.6
GOODS/SERVICES    0.8
TOTAL FOOTPRINT    2.7

IN COMPARISON, THE AVERAGE ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT IN YOUR COUNTRY IS 3.7 GLOBAL HECTARES PER PERSON.

WORLDWIDE, THERE EXIST 1.8 BIOLOGICALLY PRODUCTIVE GLOBAL HECTARES PER PERSON.

IF EVERYONE LIVED LIKE YOU, WE WOULD NEED 1.5 PLANETS.
How to not love Fanto :)
torcida!

Veteran

Postby Harpix » Mon Sep 24, 2007 18:30

IMO:
I personally think whole the situation is a bit overreacted by the media...
As you probably may now the earth is warming up already for thausend years (since the last Ice Age). Ok its going faster because of us, and yes we must try to do something on low scale but as long as big poluters as industries dont stop or lower their emission nothing will change.
But offcourse the earth will survive! Maybe humanity and animals will die but since the earth still is a giant rock, CO2 and globan warming wont affect it :wink:
-->This about global warming.
But about ecofoot, it just shows that we (people from the West) are using a way to high percentage of the resourses of earth. This isnt bad for our planet... This doesnt have anything to do with global warming or poluting. This has to do with all the poor people on earth that cant have such a high standard of living because we abuse them...

And remember 200 years ago people told us that if we continued riding with the horse, the whole planet would be covered with horse shit...
Human race is inventive in situation of danger. Lets hope we ll find a solution.
When you cry, we ll be there to sing to you

Veteran

Postby Xander » Mon Sep 24, 2007 21:21

:stupid:

Totally true !
-|PS|-*Xand3r'.....Cop for Prime-Squadron

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Mon Sep 24, 2007 22:26

Harpix wrote:IBut offcourse the earth will survive! Maybe humanity and animals will die but since the earth still is a giant rock, CO2 and globan warming wont affect it :wink:

Well, doesn't that bother you?
Over more then 1/3 of the animals/plants have died sofar...So we better change the way of living before more and more Plants/animals/ppl are going to die. And there is more to come in the future. U never know what the future brings. oO

Veteran

Postby Harpix » Wed Sep 26, 2007 17:53

Well i m bothered but i know the earth will survive and that life will restart on earth after some millions of years. I just wont let me get manipulated by the excuse that you ve got to change your attitudes to prevent the world from her end. Its not me who s gotto resoulve it and pay more for it. Its US, europe,the big indusrty guys. They got to put the money in ressearch for better technologie like solar energy and Co2 captation. I know those animals and plants are dieing but i cant help it. I cant say: "hey dudes, dont cut the rain forest! its important for the animals and for the global warming!" to some brasilian poor men, whom only money comes from burning that forest and doing agricultar for a while on those lands... I cant say: "Stop with overfishing that tuna" to a world wide known food producent with the hope he will listen. So i keep my head down and do small things but no things that costs me money and thats just normal.

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Sat Sep 29, 2007 17:39

here in holland we got a good song about how we f*ck the planet

http://www.clipjes.nl/clip/nederlands/a/ali_bgio_-_dit_gaat_fout.html

translation:

Ey Yo I cannot understand that everyone keeps but his face there goes a lot of error, cut down the forest, pollute air with koolstofdioxide it am generally the companies to the top which enjoys but we ourselves also, yes, everyone want a cb-set and that to will change become certainly no easy! the climate changed and people talk scarcely it are as if we are stuck to a heavy anchor Bowl there, mother nature do not go ahead reverse it go what you want but purely what uses you nuclear power with disastrous impact Tsjernobiel thousands of bodies is safe still many afterwards has died until today we puts the call centre in borselen but already too gladly safe in school, perhaps do not remain it a dream but up to that time I will fight to I realm to be rewarded.
Refrain: This goes wrongly what does you as everyone, lives for luxury stops this now? To let we the fight contract, this are the moment this go wrongly what does you as every1 goes for luxuriously, money and gold (be you ready for action) that is what occupy us, we surplus have been spoiled. Quickly: Ey Yo we need aid but I dont know not of which and the polluters of the world wilen no compromise therefore up to that time do we it itself the problem which I see is that the economy stands above ecologie the treaty of that Kyoto, it became does not sign by those brave dodo's because they deserve this way to the trade of cars mother nature shouts but people are this way deaf, the debts are this way high and over hundred years they have been not yet paid them have a lot of scientists for this getted what we have failed but yo late I do not have it the greenhouse gas on war have been just now explained Song/bridge: We do not see what we do money the our have dazzled destiny of nature, are the future of your child.
REFRAIN Song: Each day fight I against my egoist behaviour I hear that you laugh, you summon me from but you weet nevertheless just as well if I that it cannot this way further, cannot have this way further been spoiled we surplus! Song/bridge: don't see what we do money has our dazzled and I wonder myself, how long remain this unpunished? To see what we to do, money our has dazzled the destiny of nature is not the future of your child. (2X) Quickly: Hey Yo we breed nature on! We cut down trees, soon are there no oxygen you gasp to breath, here have you what finds exhaust gases you it logical that the ground continues surprise us but?! With new calamities, tsunami's and tornado's of thailand until Trinidad tobago and the Caribbean it is found annually and people ask to god if he wants leave stoppers rapidly but in the meantime we ourselves continue with polluting the garden on our ground and we to cry. Just like the polarcaps on the Poland by to water in the sea will overflow the affair soon and giro 555 must not even come by more!

i'm not that good in english did it with babelfish translation and translated all dutch words who didnt get translated

it's his only good song for the rest he's a bad rapper
but this song opened my eyes how we all f*cked up

thanks diamond:)

Veteran

Postby tukker » Mon Oct 01, 2007 17:08

IF EVERYONE LIVED LIKE YOU, WE WOULD NEED 2 PLANETS.

But, my opinion:

Animals species will die. They say. It is not good, but 99% of the species ever lived doesn't exist anymore. It is a fact. The earth will be hotter. Ok, but what is wrong with good weather, we can use it here in holland xD

The Northpole will melt, but what is relaly wrong with that? We can built dikes.

Lol some facts out my lesson book of Dutch, it was a text xD

Yeah I do agree with it.

Veteran

Postby Wastl » Mon Oct 01, 2007 17:25

Animals species will die.

I think some animals are better survivor than us human.

It is a fact. The earth will be hotter. Ok, but what is wrong with good weather, we can use it here in holland xD

Is it always like that? Hot = good
Think about he amount of tornados that is raising.

The Northpole will melt, but what is relaly wrong with that?

Holland will be a nice sea :D

But lol I dont even think its much human fault that the climate is chaning. I mean the Earth is pretty old isnt it? It had those times already.
Time's changing, isnt it?
:P

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Mon Oct 01, 2007 19:55

Wastl wrote:
The Northpole will melt, but what is relaly wrong with that?

Holland will be a nice sea :D

But lol I dont even think its much human fault that the climate is chaning. I mean the Earth is pretty old isnt it? It had those times already.
Time's changing, isnt it?
:P

Lol yea holland will be a nice swimming place for Germany^^
Packs his stuffs, and runs to Germany :party:

Well Wastl, we can do something against clobal warming.
But i think that the human spiecies are just to lazy for that.
We are used to this way of life, hard to change it.
Old or not, we can make it younger.
It's just to bad that not everyone thinks the same about it.

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Mon Oct 01, 2007 20:03

agree with you mobius
you know how much it helps only putting the radiator 1 degree lower.
i think we can do more then we can imagine
we europian are just lazy people who are powerhungry.
in facts we don't even know real hunger
a human can survive over 30 days without food
we eat at least 3ce a day
a chinese girl/boy of our age eats 100g of rice nothing more
the humans can change the world back to it's healthy status.
we f*cked it up so we need to repair it.
i love the ideas of cars that drive on sunenergy.
that is what are good plans
when this will be cheap cars the world will be saved almost
we don't need oil (no wars anymore and no poisened oxygen)
the air gets better every where people live healthier
the farmers in poor country's can produce more food every1 gets enough food then

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Mon Oct 01, 2007 20:34

blazing wrote:agree with you mobius
a human can survive over 30 days without food
we eat at least 3ce a day

Ekhm, yea, let's eat once a day since now. Every1 will be healthy as hell.... but we will save the planet!

a chinese girl/boy of our age eats 100g of rice nothing more

And defintely they re rly happy because of that fact...

we don't need oil (no wars anymore and no poisened oxygen)

Yea, we will have damn nice cars. Ofc we wont have eletricity (as u propose - no oil) but who cares if we can drive solar cars and ve got saved planet...

when this will be cheap cars the world will be saved almost

Do u know the costs of solar instalationbs at houses?

the farmers in poor country's can produce more food every1 gets enough food then

I have to disapoint u - enviromental friendly farms can produce less products. Thats why ppl invented genetic modiffed food, which is cheaper and easier to produce (and unhealthy).
" Bite my metal shiny ass!!!"

Veteran

Postby Wastl » Mon Oct 01, 2007 20:37

Blazing how old are you?

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Mon Oct 01, 2007 20:45

@ Wastl i'm 17

@miszczu: read better i didnt say we need to eat 1ce a day but i mean with it: that we can eat less so every1 have enough food. how many people are suffering with hunger? almost all africans and that part of the world

they arent happy about it

ever heard of windenergy?

yes they cost alot but ever thought what a lifetime energy cost with the cost of f*cking the world up?

last point i searched up and ok you where right that we produce less
BUT: the earth will heal itsself this mean the grounds will be better ( in hunderds of years. which means more food

we won't get profit off it i know
but what to you're bloodline in 300 years?
they will be in our mess

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Mon Oct 01, 2007 21:02

read better i didnt say we need to eat 1ce a day but i mean with it: that we can eat less so every1 have enough food. how many people are suffering with hunger? almost all africans and that part of the world

And? U pointed that humans can live without food 30 days, and that chineese ppl eat 100g of rise (per day i guess?), which re pointles arguments. I m even wondering for where u take that chineese youngsters eat only 100g rice?

So i guess u propse to help afircans by sending them food and money, right? GL man, for sure it helps them.

ever heard of windenergy?

Yea i heard. Now, think how much u have to build them to give energy to let's say 50% population of every country in Europe. Have u ever thought how many risky changes in climat it would provides? Do u know what is the reality of it? Costs, etc? Empty slogans re nice, but they re just empty and dont help even 1% in "saving our planet".

BUT: the earth will heal itsself this mean the grounds will be better ( in hunderds of years. which means more food

Of course it will. But it's impossible now to produce enough food form "natural" farms. Its more expensive and harder, unfortunately.

we won't get profit off it i know
but what to you're bloodline in 300 years?
they will be in our mess

Enviromental problems re a bit more complicated that u seems to be thinking. Those slogans from ur previous post re just funny.

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Mon Oct 01, 2007 21:15

yes we donate money to organisations who give then food to poor country's
I want to change the world on a positive way;)
You don't understand my arguments i don't understand yours

This goes wrong , what do you do when every1 lives for luxe
stop it now , lets fight against it this is the moment
This goes wrong, what do you do when every1 lives for luxe.
money and gold, that is what takes us busy.

We don't see what we do , money makes us blind.

read this very good and maybe you understand my arguments;)

i ain't talking more in here if you wan't to argue ( i like it of course;))
send me pb or something because we getting on a discussion with only we 2:p

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Mon Oct 01, 2007 21:38

U dont get the point Blazing. U wanna fight for a better world but u dont know how. I ve just pointed out that ur arguments re illogical. U ve got only empty slogans: solar cars, less food, money fo africa, windenergy, etc. U dont undertand the real problems, u dont know how to solve them and think u re saving the planet. How much do u know about real enviromantal friendly programs for example? As i can see almost nothing.

U re naive guy who thinks that lack of oil will helps us. That wind and solar energy re best replace for coal. That sending money to Afirca rly helps poor pll there. That it so simple: just need to make more farms where happy cows give so tasty milk, and happy framers re working all days to make the world better.

If i would be so simple, the problems would be solved years ago.

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Mon Oct 01, 2007 22:15

you are right i don't get the point
why the rules of kyoto didn't get signed in the first place?
the real reason was that europe wanted but america didnt because it will affect the economy that's why australie didn't sign
rusland signed and after 7 YEARS it get passed.
the CO2 is alot lower now
but it still isnt enough.
most of the time the answer isn't far away.
the economic is above ecologic now
that must change.

i am naive because i look negative how it goes now
i think without us (people who want to save the world) it was alot worse.
just think richdom isn't about money but about happines.
that some people don't see ( i mean high people with that)

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Mon Oct 01, 2007 23:09

blazing wrote:i am naive because i look negative how it goes now

So i wanna know how u wanna save it? Give me the solution? If it is like in ur previous posts, then... better dont touch it :)

PS Founder

Postby landser » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:45

lol

i got 10.5 hektars and we would need 5.7 planets if everybody would life like me :P

but anyway ... i dont beliefe in this CO2 stuff ... so everything is fine :D

Spam Kid

Postby Idiot » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:25

If everyone lived like me, we would need 4.1 planets 8O

I tought it would have been lower, like 2 planets or something like that, but I was wrong :(

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Tue Oct 02, 2007 15:25

landser wrote:i got 10.5 hektars and we would need 5.7 planets if everybody would life like me :P

Ahaha :P
Lol landsy u have a whole NASA station beneath youre house? :P
U filty energy whore^^ (!ban Lands^^)

And i thought Warren had the best scores :P

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Tue Oct 02, 2007 16:45

Miszczu wrote:
blazing wrote:i am naive because i look negative how it goes now

So i wanna know how u wanna save it? Give me the solution? If it is like in ur previous posts, then... better dont touch it :)

to be honest i don't know
but we can make it alot better with simple things you know
like what warren said shoot all americans to the moon:)
imo a human can change the world

Veteran

Postby Harpix » Tue Oct 02, 2007 17:06

The best solution for energy production for now stays nuclear energy, everyone is so scared about that buts its far better and productif then all the other things. Blazing you talked about windenergy... windenergy has a energy gain off 0%! The energy needed to construct it and to maintain it is so high that the windmill should stay a very long time, but yeah they can only work 10 years... Coal can have a futer because its a ressource that is spread through the whole world and in rather great amounts. And since we can with new technologie do CO2 captation and "roet"(dont know the english word) filtering, the coal will be a rather clean energysource.
And dont f*cking send food to Africa, thats the worst thing you can do for them, ok if its a temporally foodcrisis, but if its for a long time you ar just blowing up the regional economy. Th local farmers cant concurrate against those food dumps of europe....

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Tue Oct 02, 2007 17:44

maybe productif but effective?

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernramp_van_Tsjernobyl

it's dutch but every1 knows it from russia
want to have that again?
don't think so?
so many people died of it and still dieing because of the nuclair reactor that exploded
:roll:

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion