Suggestions for PS members :)

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Spam Lord

Suggestions for PS members :)

Postby 3o6k0 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 23:50

I'm not sure is this the right forum to discuss that, but i don't know where to post it.

Let's discuss here who deserve to be a PS member :)

I will start :)
If u ask me addShore deserve to be a member.He is good player.Always in one of the 6 servers in PS.He is giving info. for everything.He is helping to other ppl(example:he posts unban RQs).And let's not forget he is good player :) ehrr not like me, but ... :lol: (joking..he is better than me :) )

I suppose that the topic will be closed or deleted, but I will try :D

Veteran

Postby Buu » Sat Sep 29, 2007 23:53

hmm maybe u will leave that to PS high members??? and yes uts shoudl be closed i think :)

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Sun Sep 30, 2007 0:10

Yes it should be and for sure will be.

High Admins re deciding who deserves PS membership ad who not. Whenever u like or not. Ur opinion about who should wear PS tag is pointless, because u dont know about our standards by which we choose future members. U dont have our experince in this community and u dont superivisng servers and players as we do. Ergo - this topic is useless.

We have got our invitation system which was developed by us from start of this community. So sorry but i wont be modest and tell that we know better who should be member of Prime Squadron.
" Bite my metal shiny ass!!!"

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sun Sep 30, 2007 0:23

You are free to state your oppinion but some things, like invitations, cannot and dont need to be discussed with everyone :)

And trust me, we arent blind 3o6k0. We know who's naughty or nice ;)
(hmm.... xmass :) )

/locking up
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to General Discussion