Cod 5

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Official Member

Cod 5

Postby -Drag- » Wed May 14, 2008 9:28

Despite widespread rumors that the next Call Of Duty will head back to its WWII origins, Activision confirmed that Call Of Duty 5 is in fact underway and that it will keep its healthy "modern warfare" trend.

"For Call of Duty, we'll bring the intensity of the recent Call of Duty: Modern Warfare title to yet a new military theater, to engage our significantly larger user based, which nearly doubled last year as new users came into the franchise", said Activision CEO Mike Griffith.

"We'll launch on all four platforms we participated on in fiscal 2008 plus we will launch on the PS2 and the Wii. We'll drive category sales of downloadable maps and enhanced Call of Duty 4 retail SKUs."

Call of Duty 5 will be available before April 2009 on the PC, Playstation 3, Playstation 2, Xbox 360, Wii and Nintendo DS

I like that it will be still modern :)

Spam Noob

Re: Cod 5

Postby Bulgarianwarrior » Wed May 14, 2008 9:57

-Drag- wrote:Despite widespread rumors that the next Call Of Duty will head back to its WWII origins, Activision confirmed that Call Of Duty 5 is in fact underway and that it will keep its healthy "modern warfare" trend.

"For Call of Duty, we'll bring the intensity of the recent Call of Duty: Modern Warfare title to yet a new military theater, to engage our significantly larger user based, which nearly doubled last year as new users came into the franchise", said Activision CEO Mike Griffith.

"We'll launch on all four platforms we participated on in fiscal 2008 plus we will launch on the PS2 and the Wii. We'll drive category sales of downloadable maps and enhanced Call of Duty 4 retail SKUs."

Call of Duty 5 will be available before April 2009 on the PC, Playstation 3, Playstation 2, Xbox 360, Wii and Nintendo DS

I like that it will be still modern :)

ths Drag, I play all Call of Duty's and they all are incredible :)

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Wed May 14, 2008 13:22

I dont like so much of Cod cuz i rly hate wargames like that sorry wargame fans :>
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Spam Pro

Postby Kyuubi » Sat May 24, 2008 1:40

i thought Et was kinda a wargame 2 Saukko :S
but call of duty 5 will be incredible!!
"If you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and live a detestable life... Run, run and cling to life. And one day, when you have the same eyes as me, come before me." 

Return to General Discussion