yes
86%
no
14%

Total votes : 21
Veteran

new wolfenstein come and vote all !!!

Postby thomthom » Sat Aug 23, 2008 18:51

i find this, help to make that the new wolfenstein become a great multiplayer. :)

copie from wolfenstein city

English:

Description:
read more ->

Many of you have followed our reporting on the E3 and the upcoming sequel of probably the best team shooter ever. We also reported about the Activision press conference with Todd Hollenshead and particularly this conference caused quite a stir and initiated a discussion about the upcoming Wolfenstein multiplayer in our board.

Classic or innovative? With or without alien weapons? Iron sight or shooting from the hip? Fast action on small maps or a very tactical, slow approach. Very often the opinions are definite; in some cases they couldn’t be more different. All this was reason enough for us to rack our brains.

As the largest German-speaking community Web page with an enduring large number of daily views, our voice has a corresponding chance to be heard. Without hesitation we created a survey, which includes the most important wishes as regards the multiplayer part of Wolfenstein. The survey will run until the end of August, afterwards it will be analysed and transferred to id Software, Activision, Raven and Endrant. As we’ve already seen with Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, the community can offer the developers suggestions, which can be realized effectively and influence the game positively.

Your opinion matters and is of crucial importance, so take part and let us, and especially the developers know, which points you would emphasize.

--> New Wolfenstein Multiplayer Survey

First of all, thank you for having filled out the survey!

This is the official discussion thread of the "Wolfenstein mutliplayer survey". Feel free to talk about your preferences, wishes etc...Wink
Feel free to spread this news an any community pages you know, we would really appreciate this! Smile

here is the linke. happy vote----->>>>>>
http://www.next-wolfenstein.de/

ps sry warren for a new topic ;)
Last edited by thomthom on Sun Aug 24, 2008 16:10, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby tukker » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:19

I've done the survey =)

Silver Star

Postby C3LIG4 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:24

i done it too, and i voted no - its only my opinion.

but maybe yes but i have to see it :P

greetz

Official Member

Postby Evil » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:37

hell a hole new experiance in the game world again,
first quakewars.

but i might think the new et would be the same **** as quakewars anyways.

however i can give a shot, to see and watch over game but i think i aint gonna like it like quakewars.

i bought that game but i rly never play on it.

Official Member

Postby -Drag- » Sun Aug 24, 2008 13:48

I hope they wont ruin it with "Controllable Cars, tanks" etc.. Well Not like u can do in QW Better that it would stay in Et Style, Balanced teams, More weps, And Better Graphics...

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sun Aug 24, 2008 13:49

I voted Yes, we all know that ET need some new blood to stay alive, the game begin to be seriously dated specialy to comparing to all those last games : COD4, Battlefield etc ... , ET loose palyers regualry and if nothing is changed will ne dead sooner or later :wink: . I just hope that they will keep the same gameplay and spirit of ET but with new game engine etc ...
Last edited by BOWDOWN on Sun Aug 24, 2008 14:20, edited 1 time in total.

Spam Pro

Postby wardew » Sun Aug 24, 2008 14:16

BOWDOWN wrote:I voted Yes, we all know that ET need some new blood to stay alive, the game begin to be seriously dated specialy to comparing to all those last games : COD4, Battlefielf etc ... , ET loose palyers regualry and if nothing is changed will ne dead sooner or later :wink: . I just hope that they will keep the same gameplay and spirit of ET but with new game engine etc ...

full agree... i don't have nothing to add.. :D

Spam Lord

Postby mephir » Sun Aug 24, 2008 14:19

I've voted too...

But, the multiplayer wont be for free like ET or?

The graphic should look quite the same like ET:QW, cause of same engine (at first, they wanted to take theire new ID5 engine - that would have been great. :P ).

Spam Pro

Postby EminYY » Sun Aug 24, 2008 14:44

i voted yes because its better i dont like the old ET anymore :P

Spam King

Postby LuXoFluXe » Tue Aug 26, 2008 14:05

Like BoWDoWN says...
so YES ! :D

Grz
lick dem´ pussies.

Return to General Discussion