QuiXi wrote:yeah me 2 only shooted with a paintball gun =D

gz

Qu!=]

Omg, u never did :D
lick dem´ pussies.

Veteran

Postby MIKE » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:52

Joe wrote:
Daghel wrote:In polish high schools everyone must past training with kbks, even girls
I had A for it 8)
Bah...good old times...

That's sirious?
Crazy school lol

:P

Hehe.. yea thats the standard.. and it calls here in schools PO (Przysposobienie Obronne) - it means that u have to learn how to defend urself and act in dangerous situations 8)
In my high school in first class we have lessons about some shittos.. how to return breathing and all those stuffs on plastic ppl (yea we need to kiss them :d).. in second class we have a 3 days camp (instead of lessons one year so was a nice goal).
On camp we were forced to wake up damn early.. 5am and runin in circles around the place where was sitatued the camp :P
Ofkorz we were shootin from kbks.. i wasnt bad :P
The best part was when girls shooted.. they were lie on the ground and we (boys) just looked on their sexy asses "perverts" niah! :D :D
(How u could miss this situation :>)

And I was also shootin from some sport gun on the astro meetin.. in dayz whene there were nothin to do.. and we were bored someone got an idea to shoot from this gun to empty beer cans.. was a alot of fun yea :P

Spam Pro

Postby SoulSaverNL » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:07

MIKE wrote:
Joe wrote:
Daghel wrote:In polish high schools everyone must past training with kbks, even girls
I had A for it 8)
Bah...good old times...

That's sirious?
Crazy school lol

:P

Hehe.. yea thats the standard.. and it calls here in schools PO (Przysposobienie Obronne) - it means that u have to learn how to defend urself and act in dangerous situations 8)
In my high school in first class we have lessons about some shittos.. how to return breathing and all those stuffs on plastic ppl (yea we need to kiss them :d).. in second class we have a 3 days camp (instead of lessons one year so was a nice goal).
On camp we were forced to wake up damn early.. 5am and runin in circles around the place where was sitatued the camp :P
Ofkorz we were shootin from kbks.. i wasnt bad :P
The best part was when girls shooted.. they were lie on the ground and we (boys) just looked on their sexy asses "perverts" niah! :D :D
(How u could miss this situation :>)

And I was also shootin from some sport gun on the astro meetin.. in dayz whene there were nothin to do.. and we were bored someone got an idea to shoot from this gun to empty beer cans.. was a alot of fun yea :P

Damn, shooting on school. Girls shooting on school, I come visit Polish school very soon! Is it legal to have a gun in Poland? Just walk with a gun on streets?

Veteran

Postby kica » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:26

Joe wrote:Damn, shooting on school. Girls shooting on school, I come visit Polish school very soon! Is it legal to have a gun in Poland? Just walk with a gun on streets?

nah u can't wear weapon legal in Poland, u need to have paper on weapon and pass many physic test to have it and even with that u can't be sure u will get wepon (IMO good - less weapons, less kills)

We dont have here Texas - walk in shop, show ID and buy weapon :D

Spam Pro

Postby SoulSaverNL » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:36

kica wrote:
Joe wrote:Damn, shooting on school. Girls shooting on school, I come visit Polish school very soon! Is it legal to have a gun in Poland? Just walk with a gun on streets?

nah u can't wear weapon legal in Poland, u need to have paper on weapon and pass many physic test to have it and even with that u can't be sure u will get wepon (IMO good - less weapons, less kills)

We dont have here Texas - walk in shop, show ID and buy weapon :D

Ah oke good :)
In The Netherlands we are all walking with ak47's on the streets!
/joke :roll:

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Thu Dec 04, 2008 13:46

Never shooted with real guns, i was too cool and smart to enter in the army!! :)

Don't make war, make love!!! :) Peace & love

Veteran

Postby Ferocious » Thu Dec 04, 2008 15:48

I fired an Air Rifle once at Fort Purbrook last year for on a college trip. It was fun i would like to do it again.

Spam Noob

Postby MIXAS » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:30

I have my own SIG-Sauer 8) i shoting with my gun in special places :) like forest training camp, in fortress :wink: good gun :D

Previous

Return to General Discussion