Grand Theft Auto IV

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Spam Noob

Grand Theft Auto IV

Postby MIXAS » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:19

Waht do you think abount GTA IV ? :) what opinion abount this game ? :) do you like it ? or hate it ? :wink: Who don't like this game ? and who did disappointed this game ? :wink:

I think is to much for this game 8) to much blood, to much brutal language :wink: can kill eveybody, stolen everythink, do lot of bad thinks :wink:

Spam God

Postby Ajdija » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:00

I saw only screens and I can say it looking better tha NFS :loller:

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:21

I haven't played it yet but I hope it will be better than GTASA ;)
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby -Drag- » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:18

Its Fu*king Awsome, I bought it Thursday and its so Cool, Sadly its little laggy but at least i can play it o.0

Silver Star

Postby C3LIG4 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:16

Grand Theft Auto allways owns :P

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sat Dec 06, 2008 14:42

Its cool game, but the problem is that its very borring to only have a big city. San Andreas was much better, because of more variaton in landscape and weapons and gear.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Spam Pro

Postby SoulSaverNL » Sat Dec 06, 2008 15:12

Smadje wrote:Its cool game, but the problem is that its very borring to only have a big city. San Andreas was much better, because of more variaton in landscape and weapons and gear.

+1

tottaly agree with you, it's way more boring. Only the grapics are better (Story line isnt bad) but just not enough amuzing for me :>

Spam Lord

Postby Xand3r » Sun Dec 21, 2008 15:47

my brother has download teh game for me it's cool men you can do all what you wwant :twisted: :P :stupid: '":)

Official Member

Postby tekken » Sun Dec 21, 2008 15:53

i cant play GTA IV cuz of my pc(i need more ram and new procesor :P) but for me the best was GTA VC :P

Veteran

Postby CrossYard » Sun Dec 21, 2008 16:23

I got GTA 4 for my playstation 3 and I must say that I am a little disapointed. one of the things that I liked most about all parts was the soundtrack. In this part its just a bunch of crappy songs put together. another thing is the fact is, that you cant realy work up to something in this game. in the past parts you got to be a big gangster. its just one flat gameplay the whole time, kinda boring after playing some hours and nothing happening.
the grfx are realy good though and I like the movements of the people and the control of nico, the cars and weapons.

I played every part of GTA, from the first two in the bird's eye view, GTA 3, GTA Liberty City Stories, GTA Vice City, GTA Vice City Stories, GTA San Andreas. and GTA 4 is defenatly the most boring of all.

Spam Lord

Postby _InFeRnO_ » Sun Dec 21, 2008 16:34

I never saw GTA IV but i like :P this game....i had GTA SA for PS2 and if i can i try to download new one for PC but it is 18gb of setup :O

it's a fantastic game imo... :D

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sun Dec 21, 2008 18:04

I have it on my PC since few days but have some problems to crack it, will see how it will go, i loved GTA San Andreas so no doubt i will also love this new one :wink: .

Veteran

Postby CrossYard » Sun Dec 21, 2008 18:11

BOWDOWN wrote:i loved GTA San Andreas so no doubt i will also love this new one :wink: .

i thought the same bow. ;)

Spam Lord

Postby mephir » Sun Dec 21, 2008 21:15

I bought it at the first day the pc version was released. At first i was a bit disappointed cause of the huge problems ive read in forums. But to my surprise it runs without any errors (luckily i have a good pc)...

Its true that there is only one big city, but the whole game is so unbelievable rich in detail. E.g you can spend hours surfing the web, you can date ppl you met through a web page (and they will help you through the story: you can call one to get rid of police or one to get a little more health). But sometimes its annyoin that approximately every half hour you get a call to do something with your "friends". In the beginning its nice to play bowling, dart or pool, but this doesnt bring you forward in the story.
You even can pimp your mobile with different themes or ringtones (ive got the b*tches ;) ).

The missions are also quite varying and not just a copy of old ones...

Another fine thing is the multiplayer with 15 different modes (from deathmach over simpe racings to team based missions). And then you also got a video editor where you can create little movies in a really simple way...

No doubt, GTA4 is nice game and imho a good successor of the old ones.

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:04

mephir wrote:
The missions are also quite varying and not just a copy of old ones...

Variation is far to seek imo, San Andreas was quite more varying and more fun, those missions are to serious. I spend 70 euros for it, and i think now it was better to keep it in my pocket :(
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Spam King

Postby LuXoFluXe » Mon Dec 22, 2008 18:53

CrossYard wrote:
BOWDOWN wrote:i loved GTA San Andreas so no doubt i will also love this new one :wink: .

i thought the same bow. ;)

Here to !
Played San Andreas,
It doesn't work enymore cuz i played it to much.
About the new GTA,
I played by a mate,
These drivts are uber,
The selection of cars etc etc etc.

:good:
lick dem´ pussies.

Spam Lord

Postby RiCkY » Mon Dec 22, 2008 19:24

Ahh shut up...

Gears Of War 2 is Muchhhhhhhhhh Better :D :banana:
A good conversation is like a skirt,
short enough to keep your interest,
yet long enough to cover the subject.
- Zelos Wilder, Tales of Symphonia

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:32

RiCkY wrote:Ahh shut up...

Gears Of War 2 is Muchhhhhhhhhh Better :D :banana:

COD 5 ftw :) :banana: always u with GoW and ur ninja games, bad bad RiCkY
quoting deep:

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:01

Ricky and Smadje, the topic is about GTA 4 and what we think about the game. Who the hell care about what is better or not??? one other useless spam post imo.

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Tue Dec 23, 2008 14:38

Bowdown that post is really hypocrite, before people discussed if san andreas was better than this, isnt that the same discussion? Yes it is.

It looks good but its like 14GB, LOLOL.

Veteran

Postby CrossYard » Tue Dec 23, 2008 14:55

CheeKy wrote:Bowdown that post is really hypocrite, before people discussed if san andreas was better than this, isnt that the same discussion? Yes it is.

and we have to read this from someone who cant stand doing offtopic everywhere, or what?

like bow said, its not about wich game is better, its about what we think about GTA IV!

Spam Pro

Postby Lurtz » Tue Dec 23, 2008 17:00

14 GB ?? are you kidding me ??

Dunno if Im able to buy it here, in Poland. Im lost in time, playing et only :-/
I would really like to play the new Rockstar Games product,
as far as I remember GTA IV should have been smaller than GTA:SA, right?
I read it somewhere before 1st trailer of the game.

GTA:VC > GTA:SA lets see if GTA IV can beat all of them.

Has anybody played the game yet? Are there some new & interesting vehicles?

PS: Didnt read everything @ topic so if I miss something dont flame me please :?

Veteran

Postby LethalBullet » Wed Dec 24, 2008 16:27

well, im playing GTA 4 with medium graphic details, and in same time playing ET, so if im in spec then im accualy playing GTA 4 ^^

and yeah, its awsome game, much improvements, and some things are taken away, like the gym imo and other "stats", i like to do the police job, killing gangs, calling back up, chasing criminals etc :D ... only thing i dont like in it is that if i shoot criminals and police sees it i get wanted lvl :( ... but it will disapear if i finish the criminal ^^
Spammers are like parrot´s...
It is forgivable for parrots because they are birds.
But when people spamm, it only shows that theyr IQ is same with parrots...
Antispammer forever - LethalBullet.

Spam Kid

Postby InsulinJunk » Sat Dec 27, 2008 21:41

Played it onc by a friend.
Nice graphs etc
But i dont know man, kinda the same stuff if u do free roam

Spam Lord

Postby Xand3r » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:30

damn that game is so big it doesn't work at my pentinum 5 and 2 dual Quad Core processors grrrrrr

greetz Xander

Next

Return to General Discussion