Fifa 09

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Spam Pro

Fifa 09

Postby SoulSaverNL » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:19

Hi all,

Already helped some guys to get fifa 09 full version for free, all works except online.

Are you intrerested? Follow this little tutorial:

- First look if your pc can run Fifa 09 (Would be a waste of time if you downloaded it and then discover it doenst work..)
- Go to Cut And select product "Fifa 09".
- If it works you have to download bittorrent (or any kind of torrent downloader).
- Download it here: Cut (Its save)
- If you downloaded/Installed it and all works, you should go to Cut and search for fifa 09. If you wanna know 100 % sure all works except online. Download this one from Skullptura: Cut go there and click on the "FIFA 09 Full-Rip Skullptura in Windows" link.
- Than save it + open it, it should open in your bittorent downloader.
- If this is not the case, save the same thing on your destkop (Example you can save it were ever you like).
- Than go to bittorrent, and click on the "Add torrent" thingie on the left top.
- And open the file, now it should start downloading!
- It takes a while before you start downloading, but after 5 min it should start depends on number of seeders, and your internet connection how long it takes.
- If the file is completed, you should read the readme file and do excactly what is in there.

Here is the readme file, so I am sure you wont miss it:

FIFA.09.Full-Rip.Skullptura

Notes:
Full Game (English Only)
Ripped - Nothing!

1) disable UAC on Vista
2) extract .rar archive to NORMAL/SHORT PATH , somewhere like D:\Games
3) run setup.bat
4) follow on-screen instructions

How to uninstall:
1) run delete_game_from_registry.reg file
2) delete "FIFA 09" folder

Riped by Skullptura
Cracked by Reloaded

You can download almost everything on Cut if you want movies I prefer you download them from Axxo he almsot have al movies (All HQ ofcourse). If you need dutch subtitles go Cut and search the ondertitel for the movie!

If you have any questions or problems, pm me or leave a reply :)

How it's usefull, btw sorry for my bad english!

Soul()Saver()

:)

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:44

No Illegal Content

Posting illegal content or linking to illegal content in the Prime Squadron Forums, such as; cheats, multihacks, cracked programs, serial keys etc. is forbidden in any way. Posts or topics containing that kind of content will be removed without notice

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Sat Dec 06, 2008 13:13

Closing this topic. As Viduus said above, such topics cant exist here and will be closed immediatly.

Read forum rules before opening new topics.
" Bite my metal shiny ass!!!"

Return to General Discussion