Mafia Game 3 : Time to Subscribe!

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Official Member

Mafia Game 3 : Time to Subscribe!

Postby Ammz » Thu Dec 18, 2008 17:40

Hello to all of you beautiful members and players of the Prime-Squadron Community!
We have just ended our second mafia game and the Mafia won!

We're beginning a new Mafia Game ASAP. The only difference from the last game is that I will be the Narrator of the game and I'll try to do my best!

So now it is up to you! At the moment it is a tie between the Innocents and the Mafia.
The innocents have won one game and so has the Mafia!

This is your chance to change history within the PSland!
Shall the Innocents win the third game so that peace yet again can be restored to PS?
Or shall the Mafia win so that PS will forever be darkened by evil?

Are you in on this game!? If yes then post here and let us know!

Code: Select all
These people will Create History

1. Goldenbullet
2. Kripto
3. Harpomok
4. Saukko
5. FlowerPower
6. Tekken
7. -Drag-
8. NinjaDeer
9. W0lf
10. Cheeky
11. BigRat
12. LazerByte
13. fUnner
14. LuXoFluXe
15. Scavenger
16. Dutchman
17. Daghel
18. Mefisto

IMPORTANT - IMPORTANT !!

To be a part of this game you agree on having enough time to make a few replies once a day!! We want only ACTIVE players. If you do not have time for the game, then wait until the next round of the game begins!

Beneath
Here you will be able to read some of the stories the Narrators have created and you will also be able to read some of the posts that have been made in the game!

Ammz - The Narrator wrote:Kripto's Death

It was a dark and storm full night. The thunder brought light to the darkness and a terrible scream was heard.
People rushed into Kripto's house to see what was wrong!
Was the mafia behind this? Had another crime been committed in this not so peaceful town?

"What's going on Kripto!?" asked Harpix while knocking on his door.

Kripto opened the door with a frightened look on his face. Harpix instantly knew something was terribly wrong.
Kripto rasied his shaking hand and revealed a Prime-Squadron rulebook

"Dude, I didn't know Spawnkilling was forbidden!! Omfg, I've just been too scared to run into spawns all this time! :(" said Kripto with a terrified look on his face.

Harpix rolled his eyes and slapped Kripto across the face

"You scared the PS out of me man!" yelled Harpix at Kripto.
"Yeah Kripto, we have a serious problem with the mafia while you just sit and read in your little rulebook. Why aren't you worried?" asked Ammz in a suspicious voice.

Kripto answered in an insulting voice. "Because I got balls of steel Ammz, that's why!"

The door was slammed and everybody returned to their homes relieved that no one was killed.

But two people had not returned to their homes. Who are they and why are they hiding in the shadows near Kripto's house?
Lightening stroke again, and the knifes reflected the thunder in their owners hands.
The two men opened the door to Kripto's house silently.
Kripto had forgotten to lock it due to his anger over Ammz' suspicion and thereby Ammz had removed any chance of Kripto escaping.

Kripto kept reading his rulebook.

"Hmm, cheating is sooo bad..." said Kripto with an accusing voice.

Suddenly the Thunder yet again revealed its light and Kripto saw the shadows of two men.
Kripto turned around and he was sure he had never been this afraid before. But the anger overwhelmed Kripto yet again.

"YOU! I knew it!" said Kripto pointing at one of the 2 men.

"And that secret are you taking with you, into the grave... your grave!" said the one man standing closest to Kripto.

Another scream was heard as the cold blades of metal cut through the flesh of man, but the thunder that had before been on Kripto's side, turned against him by drowning his scream...
Kripto had been led to die in a pool of his own blood. A terrible crime had yet again been committed.

The towns People gathered around the corpse of Kripto, but two among the crowd knew something the others didn't know.

Kripto is no longer among us...

Diamond wrote:my powerful mind tells me that kripto and golden has something to do with spy's death. but i will go with the majority today. i vote Ninjadeer... sry

Daghel wrote:From my oberwations only 2 guys are sure not in mafia: me and... Funner. For now. Rest is still on my list.

I changed my mind becouse the rest started to lynching so there's no difference if i will type someone or not now.

I vote to lynch Ammz
I dont like his arguments and his following ther mob.

LazerByte wrote:WTF. The word trust has no meaning in this game. How do you know someone is not "doing spyhawk" again, have u read the 1st game?

I'll spec peeps who talk about trust and friendship with special care this time.

Rules and Roles
The Innocent roles

Detective (1)
You are the Detective. During each night you may select any one person to investigate and if you survive the night I will tell you what their role is. You may send me your PM at any time during the day or night. Obviously, it is better if you can wait until night so that you can make the smartest decision. Use this strong power well. The town is counting on you

Doctor (1)
You are the Doctor. During each night you may select one person to protect and that person will not die if they are the target of the mafia attack. You may protect yourself if you wish. You can protect somebody from a Mafia/vigilante hit, but not from the town decision's kill. Use this strong power well. The town is counting on you

Vigilante (1)
You are the Vigilante. Once and only once during the game, you may send me a PM and say that you elect to kill any one other player. If you are still alive that night, you will sneak out to their house and kill them. You are an innocent, so you should choose someone you strongly believe to be mafia. However, you only get one chance to perform this action, so you have to act before you are killed.

Innocent Bystander (1)
You are an innocent bystander. You have the ability to stumble into a Mafia meeting once during the game. You decide when. If the Mafia plan a hit, you will get the name of one Mafia member. Hopefully you survive the night and are able to share this information... But will the town believe you ?

Bullet Proof (1)
You are Bulletproof. You are protected from a Mafia/vigilante hit. You are not safe from a Yakuza hit. You can off course be lynched by the townsvote, just like everybody else. Use this strong power well. The town is counting on you

Channeler (1)
A special innocent. Since a child he/she has been talking with the dead and practiced dark arts.
Skill: -The only person who is allowed to talk with the dead
- Can hypnosize the mod to say what ever ONE dead person wants to say ONCE IN A DAY
-> The channeler says the mod which dead guy is allowed to give the message -> Mod receives the message -> Mod does silly dance and announces it in the main chatter.

Mayor (1)
You are the Mayor of this town.
Therefore you are able to vote twice when lynching someone. The Mayor sends his secret vote to the Narrator who will then add it in the Game when counting votes.
The other vote you can, just as everyone else, put in the game.

Innocent
You are an Innocent. You are trying to root out the mafia from your midst and live out a peaceful life free of crime and danger. Good luck to you.

The Mobster roles

Mafia (1)
You are a member of the mafia. Your goal is to completely dominate PSland by murdering and tricking the innocents until they no longer outnumber you. Use Pm's to discuss your hits with your Mobster friends

Sloppy (1)
A special mafioso.
Everytime mafia plans a strike, Ammz throws dice. If the number is 1, our sloppy will do a fatal error (like leaving a napkin in the crime area) and is revealed as a mafioso, but NOT killed.

Capobastone (1)
You are Capobastone . You are part of the Mafia and take part of all the decision making. You can however take right into you own hands once during the game and PM me with a name to be killed. Your hit is too sneaky for the Bulletproof's armour, so you can kill him, unlike the regular Mafia hits.

Torturer (1)
You are the torture. Your ability is to one night take things in your own hands and break into an innocents house and torture them until they reveal their real identity.

Assuming we get 20 or so interested participants, the breakdown would be something like 2 mafia, 1 sloppy*, 1 capobastone *, 1 detective, 1 doctor, 1 vigilant*, 1 innocent bystander*, 1 bulletproof*, 1 chaneller* and 10 innocents.

*These roles wont exist if only 10 or so people are interested.
The amount of mafia will also be reduced in case of low interest.

Play proceeds as follows:

Each participant gets their role assigned via PM. Mafia players are advised who the other mafioso are. Mafia players are permitted to interact with each other via PM, innocents may only interact in public on the posted thread. Mafia players will, of course, also post on the public thread as well.

The game has 2 phases, "night" and "day". Typically 24 hours each (to allow enough time for infrequent posters).

During the "night" phase of the game, the mafia will send me PMs indicating which innocent they intend to kill during that round of play. The detective sends me a PM indicating who he intends to investigate and the doctor sends me a PM indicating who he intends to protect that night. The doctor may protect himself. The mafia's victim will be selected by majority vote. If they are dumb enough not to have a majority in their PMs, then no innocent will be killed on that turn. If they select someone who was protected by the doctor, then the person will not die. Otherwise, the person they finger will show up dead the next "morning." I will send a return PM to the detective indicating if their investigation revealed the subject to be mafia, doctor or innocent.

Once I posted the results of the PMs, the "day" phase of the game begins. During the day phase, the players who are still alive discuss who they think might be a mafioso and vote for someone to kill. The mafioso are posing as innocents during the day and they also vote with the innocents. A majority of votes is required to reach a decision. If there are 15 innocents alive, then 8 people must vote for the same person in order to "lynch" them. When the person is lynched, I will reveal if they were innocent or mafia and we will begin the cycle again at the top.

Once a player is "dead", he can no longer post anything of substance to the thread.

If there is a channeler:
Dead cant send any messages trough mod without channelers approving.

Pm's of the moderator are for your eyes and your eyes only! Do not post them anywhere and do NOT show them to any one! Violation of this rule leads to instant kill in the game.

The game ends when the innocents have lynched all the mafia players or the mafia have killed enough innocents that the innocents can no longer muster enough votes to lynch any mafia players.

Good luck everyone! :coffee:
Last edited by Ammz on Sun Dec 21, 2008 14:43, edited 17 times in total.
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Server High Admin

Postby GoldenBullet » Thu Dec 18, 2008 17:43

Once again count me in. This game gets better and better :D

Veteran

Postby Harpix » Thu Dec 18, 2008 17:45

Count me in ammzy, want to see my game from the gamers his eyes :)
Code: Select all
I will Create History!

1. Goldenbullet
2. Harpomok

BTW ammz you can add new roles if you want ;) You're the 'god' now :)
When you cry, we ll be there to sing to you

Veteran

Postby fUnner » Thu Dec 18, 2008 17:55

Im in ofc :)

Spam God

Postby nick » Thu Dec 18, 2008 18:12

im not in... im goiing on a holiday tomorrow, but can i please watch (A) i wont say a thing :P

damnit, i miss the next game :o completely forgotten i would miss that too...

ow, and for ur own sakes: make sure everyone is active

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Thu Dec 18, 2008 18:48

Im in. Im in.
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Veteran

Postby -KrIpTo- » Thu Dec 18, 2008 18:54

fUnner wrote:Im in ofc :)

Always together my funner !! XD i hope we don't lost completly the way like in the last game :P

Official Member

Postby tekken » Thu Dec 18, 2008 18:58

im in :D hehe yees kripto dont lynch own doctor :P PStown prepare for
war...:D

oww and i have hope Ammz you will not help mafia :P :twisted:
Last edited by tekken on Thu Dec 18, 2008 19:00, edited 1 time in total.

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Thu Dec 18, 2008 18:59

I'm in too... Ammz, you can add some new characters... Maybe Prostitute and Village Drunk?? :D

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Thu Dec 18, 2008 19:04

Come with some ideas regarding the roles and I will look into it ! :)
-|PS|-Ammz

Official Member

Postby -Drag- » Thu Dec 18, 2008 19:09

I would like a try o.0

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Thu Dec 18, 2008 19:19

still i dont understand anything about this game... but im in :D mafia needs some easy kills ^^
Image thx for diamond :D

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Thu Dec 18, 2008 19:24

Any questions you have can be answered in the subforum :)!
-|PS|-Ammz

Spam God

Postby flow » Thu Dec 18, 2008 20:01

here again =)

1. Goldenbullet
2. Harpomok
3. fUnner
4. Saukko
5. FlowerPower
6. Tekken
7. Drag
8. NinjaDeer
9. W0lf
[ǝʌɐS-ԀX] 2# uoɹpɐnbS ǝɯ!ɹԀ Ⅎo uǝℲ

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Thu Dec 18, 2008 20:17

Ammz wrote:You know it would be a lot easier if you Copy & Pasted this list and put your name on it yourself :P

Can't you just update the list in your startpost? You're kinda spamming the crap out of this topic ;)

Edit: sure, done.
Last edited by warren-the-ape on Thu Dec 18, 2008 21:51, edited 1 time in total.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Thu Dec 18, 2008 20:25

Brilliant idea sweetheard! :D ... Would you clean up here then? :lol:
-|PS|-Ammz

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Thu Dec 18, 2008 21:03

Im in.

Veteran

Postby BigRat » Thu Dec 18, 2008 21:53

ok... count me in pls...
this time hope to discover more nsty guys ;.

Spam Lord

Postby LaZerByte » Thu Dec 18, 2008 22:36

im in too! prepare to be humiliated :P

Veteran

Postby -KrIpTo- » Thu Dec 18, 2008 23:02

ammz, read everything!! XD I said 'sign me' :>

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Thu Dec 18, 2008 23:24

I already did! :D
-|PS|-Ammz

Veteran

Postby -KrIpTo- » Thu Dec 18, 2008 23:27

when we'll be 20, the game will start, right?

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Thu Dec 18, 2008 23:41

Yes, approximately 20 :)... but if we don't reach this number within a couple of days we'll start the game with the amount of player we have.
But then I'll have to cut some roles ;)
-|PS|-Ammz

Spam King

Postby LuXoFluXe » Fri Dec 19, 2008 18:53

Ammz, im in again,
Saw u do it great ! :)
lick dem´ pussies.

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Fri Dec 19, 2008 20:37

:p

Btw Ammz if u dont give me something special ILL KILL U !!!!

Next

Return to General Discussion