travel to france/belgium/holland/germany.

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Bronze Star

travel to france/belgium/holland/germany.

Postby chelskill » Sun Feb 22, 2009 22:49

hi,
We are planning a trip through france belgium holland and germany. But we need help coz we are taking our pcs with us. Im hoping that some of u guys/girls can help us out with opening your home up for us to play et. I know this is a massive thing to ask but if some of you can and want to help us out it would be much appreciated. Of course if not then we cannot play. The dates are from 4th april - 14th april. players are Chelskil Saveabullet4me and Conquery. im open to ideas and offers so please feel free to contact me thx.
chelskill

Spam God

Postby nick » Mon Feb 23, 2009 0:57

where did you plan to go sleep? wouldnt it be better to arrange a hotel or smth with internet connection?

or even a smarter thing and enjoy ur holiday and stop doiing things you can do at home?

Veteran

Postby Harpix » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:05

I would say your welcome in my studenthome, but we have a loosy internet connection and my room is too small for 3 more guys with pcs...
But if you pass in ghent, i ll show you guys around ;)
Weird idea to travel europe with ur pc's...
When you cry, we ll be there to sing to you

Bronze Star

Postby chelskill » Mon Feb 23, 2009 19:14

of course we are not just going to play et all the 10 days but want to see if people are interested. We will be booking hotels/b&bs of course. Just wanted to see if anyone at all wanted to meet up maybe show us there city/ museums war sites ect... just like a back pack hol except were in a car :D. thx for your concern nick, im sure we will enjoy regardless. more fun this way dont know what to expect :).

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Mon Feb 23, 2009 19:45

Hey when u come to Holland i dont have a place. But i would recommend when ur looking for a place to survive the night the youthhostels in Holland.
Those are cheap for what u get(have a look at site below), and there much in Holland. I guess they wont have a internet connection. But i think a place with internet and place for 3 pcs will be hard to find.

anyway good luck!

http://www.trav.com/Hostels/Netherlands

EDIT: REMOVE TO GENERAL DISCUSSION?
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby Toup » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:15

Mobile Internet, already exists. It would be a bit boring, huh? Walking in the house of other people;), this was realized that you wrote, right?In hotels and other sites fine, but it seems that you will never travel to Portugal, you can not help.

Return to General Discussion