You always wanted a cheap server with the best deals?

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Spam Pro

You always wanted a cheap server with the best deals?

Postby Siamat » Wed Mar 25, 2009 15:43

You always wanted your own server with a Control panel on a site itself?

YCN-Hosting wrote:Free Webspace
Purchase any Gameserver 10 slots or above and get free webspace!

Server Location Switcher (SLS)
Our server location switcher allows you to move your server to any YCN location with one click of a button! Better yet all files will be preserved and copied over to!

Clan Pay
Tired of funding your clan alone? Our clan pay system allows your members to easily donate money to you, which will be automatically credited to your account.

Instant Setup
Why wait? As soon as your payment is verified your server will be installed automatically. Game installations can take anything from 30 seconds to 15 minutes depending on the game.

Support
Need support? We won't just assist you, we will guide you every step of the way even joining your Gameserver ourselves to get the problem solved if we had to!

Control Panel & FTP
Forget all the complications. Our user friendly control panel allows the most novice user to have full control over their server. Forget the time wasting - all stops, restarts and Mod installations can be done with one click of a button. For the more advanced user, you can manage any of your server settings through FTP at any time.

Underloading & Game optimisation
We always provide the latest hardware specifications in our servers. Our server management software makes sure that all new servers are distributed equally over our network preventing server overloading! Games are hosted on different servers from each other allowing us to optimise the best possible configuration for each game and server.

You can hire up to 50 slots max and you can rent servers for CoD also and even for Quake Wars.

Paying methods:

ClanPay
PayPal
Bank Transfer
Credit Card

They can host your server in:

The Netherlands
Germany
France
UK

Spam God

Postby nick » Wed Mar 25, 2009 17:28

50 cents a day i think then? or what prices does it maintain? it goes to the 15 euro's a month for a server, which sounds not extremely expensive,but still...

and for the rest: aint this advertisement?

Official Member

Postby Death » Wed Mar 25, 2009 17:40

I know how you got this info ^^

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Mar 25, 2009 17:48

The price is not realy the problem to have his own server, setting and trying making it alive is another story ... :wink:

nick wrote:and for the rest: aint this advertisement?

You can find this infos with a simple research and you are all free to run your own server since you dont recruite using all PS resources (servers, forum and PS team speak channels), so no i see any advertisement here.

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Mar 25, 2009 19:10

i recommend.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Wed Mar 25, 2009 20:55

BOWDOWN wrote:You can find this infos with a simple research

Exactly, so why bother the rest of us with it ;)

This isn't eBay or Amazon, and I don't see any personal experiences/reviews either, which would have given this topic at least some useful purpose. Feel free to use the link in your profile and/or signature for this type of suggestions :)

/Locked
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to General Discussion