History of Prime-Squadron

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Thu Apr 09, 2009 13:29

I know those names from somewhere. Aren't those guys now in B bunker ? :)

Damn PS history is interesting :D I can't think how fun you had on those days. :)
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Thu Apr 09, 2009 13:37

Zebra stopped with ET I think.. Haven't seen him in a long while.. Neither on Bunker. :/
B!O still plays on Bunker #2 from time to time.
Nighty plays regularly on Bunker #2.
Kusi has shit-connection problems, and plays from time to time on Bunker #2.
Anyway, I would like to read the PS-History too.. Can be funny. :p

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Thu Apr 09, 2009 13:51

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playe ... x=33422679

This tells that he is still playing there. If it even is same Zebra? I saw him only 1 time in B2. Dunno then ;)
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Thu Apr 09, 2009 14:11

Ow.. Cool.. This means he's back on ET. :)
I'm not updated cauz' of the ban, you know. ^^

Spam King

Postby Scary » Thu Apr 09, 2009 15:57

Timmy, Rollin is active but not much and he always uses some weird black names :>

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Thu Apr 09, 2009 16:52

LethalBullet wrote:
Garfield wrote:
If i remember right then 1st members were monster, szeryf, joky, oma_hans, crossyard, wumpy, warren, icy, etc :)

and me? :( imo i wose befor warren ^^

i didnt count inactive members :>

:P

Spam God

Postby IceCreamy » Thu Apr 09, 2009 17:38

warren-the-ape wrote:We actually talked about this in our AF some time ago, with most details already there. The thing is that it wasn't/isn't that big of a priority for us to put it in a nice story format. I have some extra free time coming up the next week so perhaps I could work something out but don't shoot me in the head for not doing so, or forgetting :roll:

I know some talented storywriters :wink: if u give me the info, i think we can work something out for u guys :D
My Skype account: IceCreamChris
Feel free to add me :)

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Thu Apr 09, 2009 18:01

Haha i remember that those strange guys we talked about learned me how to play, i didnt even know how to open the chatbox xD. I've got loads of things to tell about some guys here...:)
All depends about how much you will pay for a part of a future "best-seller" ? 8)

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Thu Apr 09, 2009 18:42

Only readable when you donate to PS :)
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Thu Apr 09, 2009 20:10

"Prime Squadron - the history that change online gaming. For ever."
" Bite my metal shiny ass!!!"

Veteran

Postby Harpix » Thu Apr 09, 2009 20:26

Viduus wrote:If you look in the list of Registered Users on join date you will see the first players (and members) of Prime Squadron.

Didn't know that... Damn i play here almost from the beginning! Jul 03, 2006... I sadly cant tell any spectacular story's like leth's...

15€ to buy it sounds reasonable :roll:
When you cry, we ll be there to sing to you

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Thu Apr 09, 2009 20:39

Harpix wrote:15.000€ to buy it sounds reasonable :roll:

Corrected.
" Bite my metal shiny ass!!!"

Veteran

Postby Harpix » Thu Apr 09, 2009 20:43

ow yes sorry forgot the k :P
When you cry, we ll be there to sing to you

Spam God

Postby flow » Thu Apr 09, 2009 20:44

ChristheKid wrote:
warren-the-ape wrote:We actually talked about this in our AF some time ago, with most details already there. The thing is that it wasn't/isn't that big of a priority for us to put it in a nice story format. I have some extra free time coming up the next week so perhaps I could work something out but don't shoot me in the head for not doing so, or forgetting :roll:

I know some talented storywriters :wink: if u give me the info, i think we can work something out for u guys :D

who is this guy?
:>
lol :D joke :D
well i think you just can't write that story with just infos...you really have to had lived it :D xD

chris check how big spammer im here xD
[ǝʌɐS-ԀX] 2# uoɹpɐnbS ǝɯ!ɹԀ Ⅎo uǝℲ

Veteran

Postby Pancake » Thu Apr 09, 2009 21:39

uiiii old times... <3

I started like 1 month after ps was founded here as non-member and i started at ps... owners icyIce&monster and in the night the bots.. -|BS|- players... i was wondering cuz i was thinking they were real and anyone told me they're tag stealers xD i believed that^^... some times when monster did !listplayers.. ( i didn't knew what it does ) I did it too just to show what i can ( even if i didnt have the command ) haha it was so nice... and the old maps... uiii <3

but then the bad boy came ( **BAXER** i was thinking, or? ) and did baaad things :'(
stopped playing et. now lurking csgo. find me on steamcommunity with /id/pancookie1

Spam God

Postby IceCreamy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 13:16

w0lf wrote:
ChristheKid wrote:

who is this guy?
:>
lol :D joke :D
well i think you just can't write that story with just infos...you really have to had lived it :D xD

chris check how big spammer im here xD

woooow impressive xD but i guess u are right, u must have been there to properly write about it :wink:

well i could give it a try :P i have a no, i might get a yes ^^
My Skype account: IceCreamChris
Feel free to add me :)

Previous

Return to General Discussion