Hello, again

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Spam Noob

Hello, again

Postby blue » Sat Oct 10, 2009 22:57

Hello All, Again ...

First i want to present myself because not everyone knows my as Blue (/cl_blue 1).
So ... My real nick is NinG.!
Probably many players and old members don't like I came back but i have nothing more to lose ... But I can get much more if you give me chance - chance that i never had after untidiness i made here ... :(

In brief for new players and all old members that still remember me.
I confess I used cheats ( That was a really really big mistake :cry:) and i won't lie anymore/conceive some stupid stories.
Don't ask me what cheats because i don't remember. It was about 3 years ago ...
Since then i didn't use any cheat - May I grown, may i understood it's inanity and don't have any contentment. It left only bad memorials, because i cheated fair players.
I think many players still don't fell sympathy to my person and i'm not suprised ...
I was young and stupid. I did stupid things and I admit to everything.

I wrote because I ask you for new chance. I grown up(I think so). I'm not snot, baby boy angry at the world for my own stupidlity, for cheating other players who rightly pay off me. I couldn't understand that ...
I want to repair everything, i want to get a chance from you and if i get it (and forgive) i will try to don't f*ck it up again.

I think that's all. If you want ask me about something i will reply - i won't lie again, i end with this.

Greets for everyone and sorry one again for all.

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Sun Oct 11, 2009 0:18

Hello blue!
I dont understand are u now baned?! it sims like you are!well abaout that i cant say or do anything,only i remeber you,and beside cheating I can say that i never saw you brake rules on purpose,and it is human to mistake as long as we learn on our mistakes,so just wanted to tell you that and on your honest text here I think you learned from yours mistakes!
so with me you dont have problems,but it is not up to me! BB and hope to see ya on server

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:47

Here we are:
http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/memb ... accCheck=1

Regardless i like you as a person, in my eyes you have small chances.
Even if we'll forgot for moment about ban for cheats, there are still some ban-evades. And that's up for Bowdown. In both cases; cheats and ban evading our politicy is clear. No second chances. As former member for sure you know about it. Thats nice that you are saying all this, but pity so late... After you were playing some time (months!) here without saying a word about it, but now, after one more bust. :?
Chaos is the only true answer.

Official Member

Postby deep » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:02

Daghel wrote:Here we are:

Even if we'll forgot for moment about ban for cheats, there are still some ban-evades. And that's up for Bowdown. In both cases; cheats and ban evading our politicy is clear. No second chances. As former member for sure you know about it. Thats nice that you are saying all this, but pity so late... After you were playing some time (months!) here without saying a word about it, but now, after one more bust. :?

maybe he wanted to show hes good side, before announcing himself here? if it was my call, i would give him a chance. :D

Official Member

Postby Evil » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:42

Diamond wrote:
Daghel wrote:Here we are:

maybe he wanted to show hes good side, before announcing himself here? if it was my call, i would give him a chance. :D

Disagree,
and i think rest will be agree too.
whats happend that happend.
ok he confes he used cheat indeed stupidy to use but ohwell..
play like half year or shorter as cl_blue 1 on our servers. try to forget things,
and even we ask about his informants like are you ning still telling eh ? who is that (Example)..

And like daghel wrote: we have policy to hold on,
and banned for useing cheats / former member or whatever.
i totaly not respectfull and however to see in my eyes to give another chance.

first: this srry post is just placed bad time bad moment and too late.
and acording to our policy its unable to let you play on our ps server.

And remember ning ;) shall we say how many ban you did evade this last few weeks? its just ridioules.
think if you are smart you seek a server witch they welcome you with their hearth but think we all suggest to stay away from ours ;)

Return to General Discussion