ETPics :P

Post and share your fun pics, movies, music or other nonsense with us ;-)
Veteran

ETPics :P

Postby Pancake » Thu May 31, 2007 19:33

http://img240.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolypicfx7.png
and one of my best stats ps3

Greetz Torte :)
stopped playing et. now lurking csgo. find me on steamcommunity with /id/pancookie1

Veteran

Postby Scuba_Steve » Thu May 31, 2007 19:42

Lag in the sky :P

Dying dancers

Hitler didnt do suicide, i killed him!

Red light district

The one and only Scuba!!

Bloody Mess

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Thu May 31, 2007 20:44

To Torte -~>

Euhm you have some good stats there i agree on that but, what invincible said to sammos i will say it again but then short version ( sorry invi :P ^^ ) you only go to the best team vs the baddest team and then kill wohoo what a fun .. i can confirm this by an action of you today.. i joined up at ps3 and i saw you on the allied team vs axis team allied with you were 16 players total the axis where 7-8 players :| and always you choose the best team to kill the new players that aren't that good , yet ? :) . I am just letting you know its more fun for all if the team are balanced its not all about the stats.. so see this not as an reason to flip out on me but instead try realizing something and make the game more fun to all.. and not hey i am good lets kill some newbs ( sorry for word;) ) so much fun hey i got 2000 Hs xD wohoo !

Oke? ;)

Grtz Xavier

Veteran

Postby LethalBullet » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:13

X-avier wrote:Euhm you have some good stats there i agree on that but, what invincible said to sammos i will say it again but then short version ( sorry invi :P ^^ ) you only go to the best team vs the baddest team and then kill wohoo what a fun .. i can confirm this by an action of you today.. i joined up at ps3 and i saw you on the allied team vs axis team allied with you were 16 players total the axis where 7-8 players :| and always you choose the best team to kill the new players that aren't that good , yet ? :) . I am just letting you know its more fun for all if the team are balanced its not all about the stats.. so see this not as an reason to flip out on me but instead try realizing something and make the game more fun to all.. and not hey i am good lets kill some newbs ( sorry for word;) ) so much fun hey i got 2000 Hs xD wohoo !

well, some people having fun by killing weaker enemys
like in real world..."big" guys annoy "little kids"...
not very polite indeed...

try to help weaker team, and you will get repected from both teams :)

Veteran

Postby Pancake » Fri Jun 01, 2007 16:41

X-avier wrote:To Torte -~>

Euhm you have some good stats there i agree on that but, what invincible said to sammos i will say it again but then short version ( sorry invi :P ^^ ) you only go to the best team vs the baddest team and then kill wohoo what a fun .. i can confirm this by an action of you today.. i joined up at ps3 and i saw you on the allied team vs axis team allied with you were 16 players total the axis where 7-8 players :| and always you choose the best team to kill the new players that aren't that good , yet ? :) . I am just letting you know its more fun for all if the team are balanced its not all about the stats.. so see this not as an reason to flip out on me but instead try realizing something and make the game more fun to all.. and not hey i am good lets kill some newbs ( sorry for word;) ) so much fun hey i got 2000 Hs xD wohoo !

Oke? ;)

Grtz Xavier

Oke? ;)

oke :)

But I made the first pic when i was no ps -> so long time ago :) and the second was with bots.

:D

[quote=LethalBullet"]
try to help weaker team, and you will get repected from both teams
I will try it :D

Greetz Torte
stopped playing et. now lurking csgo. find me on steamcommunity with /id/pancookie1

Spam Pro

Postby sammos » Sat Jun 02, 2007 0:42

nice torte
193 hs is a lot

Spam Pro

Postby Unreal » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:01

Great stats Torte... 193 Hs is very good.

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Sun Jun 03, 2007 17:36

X-avier wrote:Euhm you have some good stats there i agree on that but, what invincible said to sammos i will say it again but then short version ( sorry invi :P ^^ ) you only go to the best team vs the baddest team and then kill wohoo what a fun .. i can confirm this by an action of you today.. i joined up at ps3 and i saw you on the allied team vs axis team allied with you were 16 players total the axis where 7-8 players :| and always you choose the best team to kill the new players that aren't that good , yet ? :) . I am just letting you know its more fun for all if the team are balanced its not all about the stats.. so see this not as an reason to flip out on me but instead try realizing something and make the game more fun to all.. and not hey i am good lets kill some newbs ( sorry for word;) ) so much fun hey i got 2000 Hs xD wohoo !

Omg, because he done once he does all the time?

u get 2000 Hs on newbs?

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Sun Jun 03, 2007 17:38

an once again missfits is being anoying.. i don't even answer this call :) only 2 letters to you and only you,

an F and an U togheter FU :) and another thing !ignore [on] :)

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Sun Jun 03, 2007 17:53

lol nah im not anoying i just dont like ignorant show offs who think that the are boss

Spam Lord

Postby Kakashi » Sun Jun 03, 2007 17:58

Torte wrote:
X-avier wrote:To Torte -~>

Oke? ;)

Grtz Xavier

Oke? ;)

oke :)

But I made the first pic when i was no ps -> so long time ago :) and the second was with bots.

:D

[quote=LethalBullet"]
try to help weaker team, and you will get repected from both teams
I will try it :D

Greetz Torte

is that true Torte u played badest vs best :lol:

Veteran

Postby Wastl » Sun Jun 03, 2007 18:05

@ Xav & (espeacially) Missfits :)

Its a bit childy what you do. Most time its Missfits who replys to your posts and never agrees what you say, but anyway: Its annoying too see you fighting like little children. Your both old enough to stop that, right?

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Mon Jun 04, 2007 13:32

MissFits wrote:lol nah im not anoying i just dont like ignorant show offs who think that the are boss

Angry mod [on]

I ain't acting like i am good or something i even think i ain't that good at et , i know what limits i got.. and about wastl saying were both old enough i think only 1 person here is old enough to don't act such foolish like rainy is acting atm grow up plz little child . and stop pissing me off plz.. go play pokemon ;) whine a bit in a corner ( if needed :wink: ) and then come back and stop being such a little brat:)

Grtz Xavier.. wastl i only answer to his little childlish reply's at me.. and i know i got a bit childlish side.. but its good to have a child side :) or else you will feel old very fast:)

EDIT: and you say arrogant that i think i am good with 2.000Hs maby you will learn in a few years on youre school the word sarcasm .. it was ment in that way it just a figure of speak.. an example.. you get the point?

Angry mod [off]

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Mon Jun 04, 2007 17:02

X-avier wrote:
MissFits wrote:lol nah im not anoying i just dont like ignorant show offs who think that the are boss

Angry mod [on]

I ain't acting like i am good or something i even think i ain't that good at et , i know what limits i got.. and about wastl saying were both old enough i think only 1 person here is old enough to don't act such foolish like rainy is acting atm grow up plz little child . and stop pissing me off plz.. go play pokemon ;) whine a bit in a corner ( if needed :wink: ) and then come back and stop being such a little brat:)

Grtz Xavier.. wastl i only answer to his little childlish reply's at me.. and i know i got a bit childlish side.. but its good to have a child side :) or else you will feel old very fast:)

EDIT: and you say arrogant that i think i am good with 2.000Hs maby you will learn in a few years on youre school the word sarcasm .. it was ment in that way it just a figure of speak.. an example.. you get the point?

Angry mod [off]

HA! ok sorry boss 8) thanks for the lecture, your negativeness gets at me. you have always been the way you are, i bet ur way diff in real life so boss ppl around on the net sounds cool 8) , ever since i first met u in FG u where the same. is that like your only inslt, a little kid? lol.

and why are u being sarcastic about headshots? just trying to take the glory form Torte, we cant forget good oe xavier.

Lock this thread its turning to spam

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Mon Jun 04, 2007 17:51

MissFits wrote:
X-avier wrote:

Angry mod [on]

Angry mod [off]

HA! ok sorry boss 8) thanks for the lecture, your negativeness gets at me. you have always been the way you are, i bet ur way diff in real life so boss ppl around on the net sounds cool 8) , ever since i first met u in FG u where the same. is that like your only inslt, a little kid? lol.

and why are u being sarcastic about headshots? just trying to take the glory form Torte, we cant forget good oe xavier.

Lock this thread its turning to spam

ahw funny i have picture of you when i took screenshot on gallery.. ohw.. you look so sweet and innocent child :)

Btw i get boss around? nah sorry i work at company of my parent and i rune an whole lvl of the building.. sorry :) and ye i am the oe oe oe xavier 8) and ye i dont chance... :) i am who i am :) ohw ye i take the glory of torte ye i did.. :roll: .. to bad for you dont even got any glory to steal from you *giggle* now go sleep tight :) and no problemo :) for the lecture i might be a teacher one day.. maby youre then old enough that you can go to a school :)

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Mon Jun 04, 2007 18:03

lol its a game i dont seek glory, ur just some lil newb, if im a child u think ill be 6ft 3cm lol newb, i leave this convo before i get told off shme u dont cus everyone is scared off u, well not me

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Mon Jun 04, 2007 18:07

MissFits wrote:... dont cus everyone is scared off u, well not me

*giggle* scared of me? hahah ye *giggle* i am so scary hahah.. thanks for making me laugh.. good that youre not scared of me.. :) but.. do i care? nah sorry :) ye i am a lil newb :) hihi ask me again if i care.. *secret of the day.. i Dont care :) * .. and ye i still think youre child:) sweet innocent child:) ahw... did you just say.. daddy? ahw sweet :oops: :wink:

Grtz from boss scary evil glory stealer xavier

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Mon Jun 04, 2007 18:54

X-avier wrote:
MissFits wrote:... dont cus everyone is scared off u, well not me

*giggle* scared of me? hahah ye *giggle* i am so scary hahah.. thanks for making me laugh.. good that youre not scared of me.. :) but.. do i care? nah sorry :) ye i am a lil newb :) hihi ask me again if i care.. *secret of the day.. i Dont care :) * .. and ye i still think youre child:) sweet innocent child:) ahw... did you just say.. daddy? ahw sweet :oops: :wink:

Grtz from boss scary evil glory stealer xavier

stfu u prick, get a life instead if trying to be hard over the net get some friends look it up in the dictionary if u never heard of it. I could kick ur ass u fukin little geek.

boss scary evil glory stealer xavier

stupid *beep* who wont stfu xavier

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Mon Jun 04, 2007 18:56

Omg?

Stop it guys.
Pm eachother instead or fight in out on msn of xfire.
But not here on the forum...such a childish behavour :?

Veteran

Postby Pancake » Mon Jun 04, 2007 18:59

Mobius wrote:Omg?

Stop it guys.
Pm eachother instead or fight in out on msn of xfire.
But not here on the forum...such a childish behavour :?

i agree with mobius.

This was really a post for funny et pics not for indignities. Be nice.

Greetz Torte

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Mon Jun 04, 2007 19:02

i did say im not fighting any more but oh no he has to say something else

Official Member

Postby Para » Mon Jun 04, 2007 19:26

Oh behave

/locked
idontremember

Return to Fun & Nonsense Corner