what's under ctrl-v

Post and share your fun pics, movies, music or other nonsense with us ;-)
Server High Admin

what's under ctrl-v

Postby blazing » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:04

hey show us what you got under ctrl-v

mines:
----------------------------------------
soms kijk ik naar de sterren hoop dat er 1 gaat vallen maar hoop is waardeloos want ze vallen geen van allen (yes it's dutch my messenger name)
----------------------------------------

Spam Lord

Postby NightMare » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:48

mine is

/connect www.prime-squadron.com

Night,, ;)

EDIT1: maybe some of you didnt know this but if you connect to www.prime-squadron.com you go to ps2 ;)
Last edited by NightMare on Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:33, edited 1 time in total.
You Can See Me Frag In PS2 // PS4 :hyper: :)
Im The Dude That Talk Much >>TO Much<< Says Blazing :crazy: :mrgreen:

Official Member

Postby addshore » Sat Jun 09, 2007 15:44

mine is this

One day there was a little girl who was afraid of small rocks with blue spots but in fact she was terrified also by a ghost who frequently appears in the house. one day she decided to discover thr truth and catch this ghost She searched on google to try to find a way to trap it, It took her about 3 days to open MS Windows and realize thats she got soo much spyware that she would have to reinstall windows to use google, so instead she diceded to use a live cd of the latest version of linux but the problem is that she was newbie she didnt know how to run Live -CD so she decided to sell her body , to gain money to buy a new pc she picked a pink pc then reslised that it wasnt a pc just a case. She then go back to the store but she is blond so she wear the wig and eturned to store but it was late and the store was closed she became very affraid cauz the ghost appeared every night. she decided to go to an internet cafe and search in google how to beat this nightmare but when she arrived at the i-net cafe without a y penny the security throwed her out.. she needed money .. she needed 5 dollars.. to gain 1 hour of i-net time on the cafe.. so she needed to sell her body again she found a fat bloke willing to suck on her balls and she get 5 dollar for it and now she can search the net in the internet café but the inet cafe was closed.. a man offered her an offer to let her surf on the internet on his pc but then she realised that she left the dinner on the man invited her on dinner in his house and offer help to get on the internet but (she was blond) she forgot what she wanted to look up on the internet.. But she tried to get on a search program online .. but she couldn't get it to work.. she really tought Gooogle.com will work.. but she forgot that it was Google and not Gooogle in staid of gooogle she tryd www.prime-squadron.com (yes she was blond) and she asked the silly people on the forum for a way to capture or kill the ghost that appears now every day and night.. and yes she found someone .. warren the ape told her to look @ the FAQ section /Kill ghost. /kill didnt work as she was not an admin so she needed to play alot longer on the pc to become admin, but she had no money so she sold her body again and then she became regular but she used to ask for lvl soshe got banned bij X-avier she thought that she better could go to the forum and post her unban request but she forgot the website so she didshe better could go to the forum and post her unban request but she forgot the website so she did sell her body again on e-bay but when she found a dude who wanted to give website of prime-squadron she goes to his house and she came there and she saw something.. it where SMALL ROCKS WITH BLUE SPOTS ON IT.. she is also very afraid of that so she ran away now she must find another way to get the website she began tothink and think and thinkthen she came on an idea she thought if maybe she read a book that there is the website in (yes she was blond:P)but when she readed the book began to sing! the ghost was in there so she threw the book away and she book she found out how to go into the history. Ctrl+h but she forgot what website she was searching for and she never cleaned her history.. so she must search for a long time but she didnt want to she she had a plan she did dancing in the moonlight because only in that way she maybe find the ...

good reading

Return to Fun & Nonsense Corner