Die Hard / Stirb Langsam

Post and share your fun pics, movies, music or other nonsense with us ;-)

Stirb Langsam / Die Hard

Wouhaa Nice!
72%
I dont know, sry.
17%
Bah, not this
11%

Total votes : 18
Veteran

Die Hard / Stirb Langsam

Postby Pancake » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:54

Hi all,

now comes in germany Stirb Langsam (Die Hard) 4.0

What do u think about this movie?

Handlung / Plot (1)

Wikipedia [GERMAN] wrote:John McClane, ein Polizist aus New York, kommt an Heiligabend nach Los Angeles, um mit seiner Familie Weihnachten zu feiern. Mit seiner Frau Holly ist er seit einem halben Jahr entzweit, weil sie sich entschlossen hat, aus beruflichen Gründen von New York nach Los Angeles zu wechseln, während er sich beruflich an New York gebunden sieht.

McClane überrascht seine Frau mit einem Besuch auf der Weihnachtsfeier ihrer Firma. Die Feier findet im Nakatomi Plaza statt, einem Bürohochhaus, das es auch in der Wirklichkeit gibt (Verwaltungsgebäude von Fox). Das noch nicht ganz fertig gestellte Hochhaus, in dem sich am Weihnachtsabend nur noch Gäste der Weihnachtsfeier der Nakatomi-Corporation befinden, wird von schwer bewaffneten Gangstern gestürmt. Anführer ist der deutsche Terrorist Hans Gruber. Um unentdeckt zu bleiben und ohne großes Aufsehen den Tresor der Firma plündern zu können, werden alle Verbindungen nach außen getrennt, die Partygäste als Geiseln genommen und die Rezeption des Hochhauses besetzt. McClane gelingt es als einzigem, sich vor den Terroristen zu verstecken. In Einzelkämpfermanier schaltet er einen Gangster nach dem anderen aus und versucht einen Notruf abzugeben. Dabei wird er jedoch von den Terroristen entdeckt und es gelingt ihm gerade noch die Aufmerksamkeit des Streifenpolizisten Al Powell auf sich zu ziehen, der sich bereits wieder auf dem Rückweg vom Nakatomi-Plaza befand. Da das Verbrechen nun entdeckt wurde, wird das FBI eingeschaltet. Die Beamten vor Ort ignorieren jedoch die Warnungen und Hinweise von McClane, weshalb er sich gezwungen sieht, weiter auf eigene Faust, und nur unterstützt durch den Funkkontakt zu Sgt. Powell, der sich im Verlauf zu einer Art Freund entwickelt, Jagd auf die Verbrecher zu machen. Die Verbrecher geben nun vor, Terroristen zu sein und Gesinnungsgenossen freipressen zu wollen, um sich für ihren eigentlichen Plan, den Tresor auszurauben, mehr Zeit zu verschaffen. Auch das starre Standardverfahren des FBIs zur Terroristenbekämpfung ist Teil des ausgeklügelten Plans. So kommen die Gangster erst an den Inhalt des Tresors, nachdem das FBI den Strom abgeschaltet hat. Die Agenten des FBI fungieren somit nur als Spielball der Verbrecher und der einzige der die Situation retten kann, ist John McClane. Schließlich kann er alle Gangster ausschalten und einen Großteil der Geiseln retten.

Wikipedia [ENGLISH] wrote:John McClane, a detective with the NYPD, arrives in Los Angeles to attempt a Christmas reunion with his estranged wife Holly. He is taken by limo to her workplace, the highrise Nakatomi Plaza. Joining the Nakatomi Christmas party, McClane finally finds Holly (who is using her maiden name, Gennero), and they immediately get into an argument. Holly leaves John alone in a small room near the party.

A gang led by the German Hans Gruber invades and secures the building, under the pretense of wishing to secure the release of various terrorist operatives. The party-goers are subdued and it is revealed that the group are really thieves who plan to steal millions of dollars in bearer bonds from the building's security vault. When Holly's boss Takagi does not provide the vault combination, he is killed and Theo, the gang's technical mastermind, begins disabling the sequential vault locks.

McClane manages to slip away during the round-up of the party-goers, albeit without his shoes. His attempt to summon help via the building's fire alarm brings him into confrontation with a gang member named Tony. He kills Tony, prompting the man's vengeful brother Karl to lead a hunt for the policeman through the building. McClane secures the attention of visiting LAPD Sgt. Al Powell by dropping the body of one of his pursuers onto the hood of the officer's car.
Nakatomi Plaza (in real life, the Fox Plaza)
Nakatomi Plaza (in real life, the Fox Plaza)

The LAPD and the FBI respond in force, but this merely accelerates Gruber's original timetable. McClane continues his fight from within, picking off gang-members one by one, with Powell as his only ally outside the building. After McClane captures Gruber's vital supply of explosive detonators, Gruber finds himself in an unexpected face-to-face confrontation with him; the mastermind's attempt at pretending to be an escaped hostage is successful enough to recover the detonators. Back outside the building, an irresponsible TV reporter named Richard Thornburg accidentally alerts Gruber to the fact that Holly is McClane's wife. He takes her aside as a special hostage.

McClane realizes that Gruber's plan is to blow up the hostages on the roof of the building, covering the gang's escape. McClane gets the hostages back off the roof, but Gruber still sets off the explosion. McClane escapes the blast by jumping over the side of the building with a fire hose around his waist and shooting his way into an office a couple of stories down.

The film climaxes with McClane confronting Gruber one last time high up in the tower, with Holly being held at gunpoint. McClane suckers Gruber with a faked surrender, then shoots the man, who falls thirty-two stories to his death. As McClane and his wife leave the building, Karl reappears one last time, and is shot down by Powell, who had earlier confided to McClane that mistakenly shooting and killing a teenager had rendered him emotionally unable to draw a gun. Holly punches Thornburg and she and McClane depart the scene in McClane's limo.

Edit:

Videos:

Trailer2: http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1722264
Trailer4: http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1248424 [German]
Trailer4: http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1795806 [English]

Edit 2:

SchweineBacke: http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1795918
stopped playing et. now lurking csgo. find me on steamcommunity with /id/pancookie1

Spam Lord

Postby NightMare » Sat Jun 30, 2007 15:25

think its pretty nice movie :)

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)
You Can See Me Frag In PS2 // PS4 :hyper: :)
Im The Dude That Talk Much >>TO Much<< Says Blazing :crazy: :mrgreen:

Spam Pro

Postby SouljaBoy » Sat Jun 30, 2007 20:51

its ok

Veteran

Postby DonPadreArni » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:16

ya nice carton
BOOM BLOWS EVERWHERE !!!

i dont like movies in this style
where a simply cycle can blow up

Spam Pro

Postby Unreal » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:33

This is good movie and Bruce is good actor

Spam Pro

Postby sammos » Sun Jul 01, 2007 14:36

cool movie
greetz sammos

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Sun Jul 01, 2007 16:30

i think it's a good movie

c ya

blazing

thanks diamond:)

Talented Spammer

Vote

Postby Pele » Mon Jul 02, 2007 13:08

Voted:Wouhaa Nice!:)
Nice movie:)

Pele 8)

Sry,but my english easy... :? : :oops:

Spam Kid

Postby Bounty » Thu Jul 05, 2007 22:27

Ye I love those movies...i love Bruce as actor, too... !!!

Veteran

Postby Sleyvas » Thu Jul 05, 2007 23:01

hmm i dont seen that yet,but i think that is good movie :twisted:

greets Sleyvas

Spam Pro

Postby Carl0s » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:12

Nice movie torte :wink:

Cya on PS#1

Carlos!

Talented Spammer

Postby Draggiejj » Sun Jul 08, 2007 13:22

Im so curious to that movie, Cause all the Die Hard games Kick ass.. So it MUST be that the movie kicks ass.. And the trailers 0.0 They POOOWWWNNNN :twisted:

Return to Fun & Nonsense Corner