1 exit in marrakech

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960
Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Sat Apr 20, 2013 21:18

hi, sorry for open a old topic, i think some member have to read this topic :D

Red area = spawn
After passing red lines to exit 1 or 2 no spawn.

BOWDOWN wrote:
egglaf wrote:I guess BowDown will also react on this matter, but besides that, dropping nades at point 1 and 2 is allowed (or at least I don't warn for it unless it gets really messy), dropping nades or whatever on the point where this player is standing of more before the entrance is however not allowed. I would say that that red line cover the spawn exit quite well, and killing there is not allowed. But again, that is my interpretation of where the spawn exit ends.

You will see that every admin will have a slight different interpretation of what an spawnexit is and what not.

There is nothing to add there. It's not first time we have a discussion about Marrakech"s case and its known since ages that looking to all our official and "unwritten " rules , killing allies around this famouse tree can be concidered as SK. You can sure keep throwing nades near point 1 and 2 (check Yoschi's pic). All our old regulars know about that and i rarly have to warn people about. Now, the whole area and its "SK" limits are pretty small, and a nade accidently launched in area, an out of range rfile touching the area (etc ...) here and there are possible. No need to be so rude in this accidental cases, but if you catch a player who intentionaly and regulary use nades, rifles, panza or whatever you want to kill allies on their exit and in the "forbidden" area , you are free to fix the issue in same way than a classic spawn kill.

One other point, some people now use the allies spawn to keep safe the obj befor secure it on truck. Sure, axis can't kill you there but you are also outlaws ----> :

Code: Select all
Deliberately hanging around (also known as Camping) Enemy spawn and/or your own spawn is NOT allowed and is considered Spawncamping (SC). SC will result in a warn (!warn, !slap, !burn, !fling, !throw, !gib) depending on the situation.

Becareful about that.

Talented Spammer

Postby Luki27 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:26

ye ye but chickens from allies dont want leave red area anddddddddddd???????????????????????????????

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Sun Apr 21, 2013 13:38

!fling !launch etc for allies who shoot from there, and as last resort, if they keep doing it, !warn for spawncamping followed by stronger actions in case of ignoring admins

Spam Kid

Postby Shenkyen » Mon Aug 05, 2013 22:22

ok i got it ^^

Spam Kid

lol

Postby Bruce23 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:39

and pls dont forget, that allies are not allowed to fire out of that red-lined area. many guys do, as sniper or with bazooka or rifle :).

btw, 3 days ago i was also warned because sb believed that i fired in spawn ( you all know the lovely place behind the boxes ??^^ ) but as darky said, it could happen that a axi fight an alli who is till many meters out of spawn but some bullets missed him and fly into spawn. what now ?? show me rule for that pls, that could also happen at oasis or anywhere.

time to sleep, keep cool and ...... PENIS !!!

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:23

Dear Bruce, yes, we all like as axis to hide behind boxes an wait the allies to come out of spawn. And yes, a lot of allies stay inside the red area and shoot on the same boxes axis hide behind. But, if somebody is rulebreaking, and now we talk abaout allies who stay in red area and shoot (SC) , tell it to some member, you cant stop rulebreaking by doing other rulebreaking (shooting on allies in red box or SK in this case).
And Bruce, if you really aim that bad, that your bullets accidentally :) kill allies who still didnt left spawn area, dont shoot anymore from that place ;)

show me rule for that pls, that could also happen at oasis or anywhere.

Rule is SK is forbidden, either you do it on purpose or not ;)

Official Member

Postby Yoschi » Mon Oct 28, 2013 20:41

Betinho wrote:hi, sorry for open a old topic, i think some member have to read this topic :D

Red area = spawn
After passing red lines to exit 1 or 2 no spawn.

BOWDOWN wrote:
egglaf wrote:I guess BowDown will also react on this matter, but besides that, dropping nades at point 1 and 2 is allowed (or at least I don't warn for it unless it gets really messy), dropping nades or whatever on the point where this player is standing of more before the entrance is however not allowed. I would say that that red line cover the spawn exit quite well, and killing there is not allowed. But again, that is my interpretation of where the spawn exit ends.

You will see that every admin will have a slight different interpretation of what an spawnexit is and what not.

There is nothing to add there. It's not first time we have a discussion about Marrakech"s case and its known since ages that looking to all our official and "unwritten " rules , killing allies around this famouse tree can be concidered as SK. You can sure keep throwing nades near point 1 and 2 (check Yoschi's pic). All our old regulars know about that and i rarly have to warn people about. Now, the whole area and its "SK" limits are pretty small, and a nade accidently launched in area, an out of range rfile touching the area (etc ...) here and there are possible. No need to be so rude in this accidental cases, but if you catch a player who intentionaly and regulary use nades, rifles, panza or whatever you want to kill allies on their exit and in the "forbidden" area , you are free to fix the issue in same way than a classic spawn kill.

One other point, some people now use the allies spawn to keep safe the obj befor secure it on truck. Sure, axis can't kill you there but you are also outlaws ----> :

Code: Select all
Deliberately hanging around (also known as Camping) Enemy spawn and/or your own spawn is NOT allowed and is considered Spawncamping (SC). SC will result in a warn (!warn, !slap, !burn, !fling, !throw, !gib) depending on the situation.

Becareful about that.

hey icy my nade exploded on white X

Previous

Return to PS #1: Discussion