complaint about an admin.

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960
Spam Noob

complaint about an admin.

Postby hotzenplotz4ever » Sun Jun 01, 2014 22:42

I would like to make a complaint about an admin.

|PS|-falbB!K (Axis) „gibbed“ (=killed) me (Allies) on Sun 01.06.2014 around 22:00 on the map „beach invasion“.

His given reason was that I shot him in “spawn”. I was sniping from a hill at the beach at the window of Axis bunker as well as the terrace. |PS|-falbB!K also shot at me several times from the bunker.

Axis spawn on this map is on 2 levels of the bunker right behind the windows.

Axis is shooting frequently out of these windows and calling artillery and airstrikes. There is also an MG directly at the window. Also Allies are constantly shot (and killed) at in their spawn at the beach.

In my opinion shooting at spawn is allowed in this map, especially when shooting from spawn is allowed. The difference cannot be that a player is one step closer to the window or not.

Or shooting at the window should be forbidden like shooting out of the window. Same for the beach-spawn. So there would be no use for the windows. Better close them.

Btw the was no warning call like “!warn”. Looks to me like someone was frustrated. In my iopinion this is abusing admin-rights.

What is your opinion?

Server High Admin

Re: complaint about an admin.

Postby Leo_The_God » Sun Jun 01, 2014 23:36

I think that ET_beach spawn area sucks :D
Anyway in this map I think that people must use common sense. If you are sniping at spawn windows you know that this could be SK. To avoid this players have to think wisely and shoot just to players that are shooting from spawn outside to him or to someone else, because if you shoot to all the people inside you could also kill someone that is only afk or just spawned.
I don't understand if in your case falbik was shooting to you from spanw area and you killed him, or if you shooted to him first and than he shooted to you... In any case frustation is still allowed in real life, so if falbik gibbed you just 1 time than you could forgive him, and I'm sure that beach's situation will be discussed in members forum for make it clear.
GoD is DeaD

Official Member

Postby Kuna » Sun Jun 01, 2014 23:52

Just avoid controversial situations and play in another area of map :)

Server High Admin

Postby pompidom_23 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 0:14

Leo_The_God wrote:I think that ET_beach spawn area sucks :D
True, also the flag needs to be replaced by a command post or someting :)

Pompidom :)

teKno

Dont drink and drive, just smoke and fly !

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:39

HI

1. when i shoot with spawn area i no WARN ( beacuse know consequences ) .
2. It's difficult to warn the players when i play too, can only warned if someone shoot me in spawn .
better if all players follow LEO suggestion : If you are sniping at spawn windows you know that this could be SK. To avoid this players have to think wisely and shoot just to players that are shooting from spawn outside to him or to someone else, because if you shoot to all the people inside you could also kill someone that is only afk or just spawned.
3. warned global chat ppl NO SK
4. used !gib , u kill me when i ONLY STAY in spawn - no shot , no move ..... for me cleary SK
5 ( Btw the was no warning call like “!warn”. Looks to me like someone was frustrated. In my iopinion this is abusing admin-rights.) --- trust me , i have break 1,5 year with ET & know i play like NAAB , but neva abusing admin powa beacuse i frustrated .

Sorry for last night , my fault used to hard cmd !gib , better !warn . Forgiv me .

6. LEO gold thought for future : I think that people must use common sense. for this map .

now i hope u no irritated when saw i connect :) & all play still for fun ^^
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Return to PS #1: Discussion