PS1 act's funny, maybe restart?

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960
Official Member

PS1 act's funny, maybe restart?

Postby xP.Bo0m!? » Wed Mar 15, 2017 23:26

Oi, just to inform, server is acting funny, when some map is over, and new one start's, it loads/unloads/loads for like 20 time.. It happened just now when everyone left, only me and jacky were on server. Also I noticed on irc (have ss) that server is having issue with starting new map. Maybe restart the server tomorrow Ninjade when you find time? thnx :beer:

Server Owner

Re: PS1 act's funny, maybe restart?

Postby Ninjadeer » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:01

Unfortunately I was already sleeping by the time you posted this. I think the server has already automatically restarted, or at least the problem seems to be fixed according to the logs. But thank you for reporting the issue.

No idea what could have caused this, as I didn't spot anything special (except the game loading bremen like 20 times, but not finishing the map properly) in logs, but I think I've seen this before, long time ago.

If you see this in future please report here. Not that we could do much if we aren't around, but its good to know whats going on and how often this happens. You could also try "/needadmins server requires restart" in console, if Stephan is around he might be able to help.
Image thx for diamond :D

Official Member

Re: PS1 act's funny, maybe restart?

Postby xP.Bo0m!? » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:40

Well thank you for the fast reply, I thought this has something to do with severe lags last few days we all encountered on server. I tryed myself a WINmtr test, it sais I'm loosing packets but it seems it is problem with my modem (AGAIN). Dang this cro "made in china" network :rofl:
Will keep an eye of this server map loading issue.

And ofc, noobish me didn't have a clue about /needadmins cmd. Great to know this. Thnx

Return to PS #1: Discussion