My ET wont save my settings...

· PS FAQ · Search Forum · Any ET related problems? Post them here
Spam Pro

My ET wont save my settings...

Postby Siamat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 17:14

Heey my Enemy Territory wont save my settings but does save my XP and levels... Can someone help me with this? i am getting tired with setting all those things all over again all the time...

Official Member

Postby -Drag- » Wed Apr 09, 2008 17:44

Maeby making a script that u just use /exec <Name> :D

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Wed Apr 09, 2008 18:06

You know that every Mod (NQ, ETPub, ETPro) creates its own profile?

On which server(s) does this happen? And are you using a custom config or just a standard one generated by ET?
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Spam Pro

Postby Siamat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 22:36

it happen to all NQ servers i only use NQ servers and i doesnt save my settings... I play mostly on PS#5 now cause PS#3 never changes map but that aint important now...

Talented Spammer

Postby leoo250 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 22:43

What settings doesn't it save. You mean Video and Sound settings or just settings which you have in your config like Crosshair, fps etc. ??

You know, that configs should be in ETmain folder :D
Adminlevels and XP are saved for you on server it only depends on your ETkey (if you have it or not) :)
Known as <u><strong>Formel</strong></u> (Forme!) >>See ya on PS#<strong>5 </strong>:)<<<br /><br />Remember! You don\'t play for XP/levels, you play for <u><strong>FUN</strong></u>!<br />

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Apr 09, 2008 22:54

-Drag- wrote:Maeby making a script that u just use /exec <Name> :D

yes, make your own custom config

search how to make custom config in internet or download some ones else and put ur stuff in it.

Spam Pro

Postby Siamat » Thu Apr 10, 2008 16:36

to leoo250 it doesnt save my crosshair, aim etc. al those settings from noquarter and normal standard settings

Talented Spammer

Postby leoo250 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 14:14

Oh so i dunno what to do :( I have my config in ETMain folder, it's 4 files if i remember: 1st is main config (crosshair etc.) 2nd is some scripts, 3rd for binds and 4th is main file autoexec.cfg which opens all config files. If i have some changes in it i just do /exec autoexec.cfg. It works for me and should work for all :/

So if you want to have your own settings and own crosshair just set it in config file and exec it every time you play ET.
Known as <u><strong>Formel</strong></u> (Forme!) >>See ya on PS#<strong>5 </strong>:)<<<br /><br />Remember! You don\'t play for XP/levels, you play for <u><strong>FUN</strong></u>!<br />

Return to ET Help Desk